International SEO Analyst
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Rentcars.com, one of the largest car rental platform (OTA) in the Globe, is looking for an International SEO Analyst to join our team.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about SEO (Search Engine Optimization), data driven, digital Marketing and who is constantly looking for new and innovative ways to improve the results of our online marketing efforts.
Here's what this role is all about:
- Continuously monitor site health, taking into consideration the most important SEO elements, such as: internal linking, robots, sitemaps, meta tags, headings, mobile first indexation, semantic HTML, JS and CSS issues, etc.;
- Discover new SEO improvement opportunities, document the solutions, forward them to the necessary teams and guarantee their correct execution;
- Monitor and analyze Web Analytics metrics, discover anomalies and actionable opportunities in our data, build and present reports that detail our progress in comparison to our competitor's;
- Work alongside other team members, including other media teams, in looking for actionable business opportunities, conversion strategies, external linking, etc.
- Be always up to date with Google's update and ranking factors;
- Support our software developers in SEO initiatives;
A match made in heaven:
In addition to good performance in SEO, it is expected of this professional to be extremely logical and have excellent problem solving skills, dedication, discipline, attention to detail, proactivity, and organization.
- Experience working with traditional SEO and Web Analytics tools, like: SEMrush, Moz, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic;
- Experience in optimizing websites from the ground up, conquering good rankings with proven results such as an increase in sessions and conversions;
- You must keep up with the latest SEO trends by reading international blogs and articles published by field experts;
- Experience in Software Development is a plus;
- Experience in performing keyword research;
- Experience in Excel and other data analysis tools;
- Degree or equivalent in Communication, Marketing, Business, Software Development, Engineer Journalism, Business Administration.
What's in it for you?
- Work in an inspiring, vibrant, and ever-changing environment, where you will be challenged to put everything you know into practice.
- Add your DNA to meaningful changes already happening in the company.
- The opportunity to be part of our international expansion and to structure the operation in different languages.
What we offer:
- Home Office.
- Semi flexible schedule (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Incredible professionals and always willing to collaborate;
- Growth and learning opportunities;
- Health and Dental Insurance with no monthly fees for members and dependents;
- Life Insurance without discounts;
- Food stamps without discounts;
- Happy hours and celebrations (even online);
- RentClub: benefits club with exclusive discounts;
- RentieHunter: internal referral program;
You can be part of a company ranked as Great Place to Work. Get to know behind the scenes of one of the best companies to work for in Paraná on our Instagram: @wearerenties #wearerenties. Liked? Sign up now and help us take over the world!
Rentcars.com values diversity and offers equal opportunities to all applicants applying for our jobs, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, color, appearance, nationality, religion, age, physical and mental disability, marital status or politics ideology.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈