Integrated Marketing Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70B industry and be a key member of a wine technology company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of consumer behavior while having access to the endless insights of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing business continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to report directly to the VP, Brand and Creative. In this multifaceted role you will be responsible for creating cohesive brand and customer experiences that drive our business performance.
As Integrated Marketing Manager, this position offers massive scope for expansion of the role. We're a rapidly growing company-if you're passionate, hardworking, and capable, if you’re a passionate storyteller and love building brands, this may be the best job you'll ever have.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges:
- You will be the bridge between the Marketing, Creative, and Operations teams to deliver a unified approach across channels
- You will be responsible for connecting the dots across a multitude of different but interconnected areas and will champion the integrity of our brand voice and consumer experience
- Lead development and execution of insight-driven, integrated marketing campaigns using your vast experience in digital, paid, social, email and content
- Develop and manage monthly marketing calendars ensuring all elements are consistent and on brand, and all channels are accounted for
- Participate in ideation and creation of new marketing initiatives based on conversion data and brand health metrics.
- Measure campaign performance and build a results feedback loop that enables us to continuously improve our creative performance over time
- Develop an optimal approach to project workflow and streamline the creative/content processes to improve creative throughput
- 5 years of strategic brand marketing experience, cultivating strong cross-functional partnerships and running multi-channel campaigns and programs within the CPG or DTC industries, or at an integrated creative agency
- Experience managing multiple integrated campaigns at the same time and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate insights into compelling creative, effectively storytelling throughout the purchase funnel and across digital and traditional media channels, while measuring the business impact of those campaigns qualitatively and quantitatively
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail
- A strong understanding of content channels and ability to adapt creative to fit the needs of different mediums and audiences
- Great instincts and knowledge of brand trends
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈