Influencers & Affiliates Marketing Manager
Rad Power Bikes
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- 6 + years of professional experience in eCommerce and/or D2C (Direct-to-consumer) affiliate, influencers and partner marketing
- Ability to evaluate and negotiate complex proposals and paid opportunities
- Highly analytical though also extremely relational to drive results through key partnerships
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting with ability to report out on metrics and results
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to affect outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with internal content/PR roles to create segments, campaigns, flows, and templates
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Ability to see a project from start to finish, goal/KPI oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Dropbox, and Google applications
- Prior experience at an online and/or D2C brand
- Solid understanding of affiliates and influencers best practices
- Media buying and optimization experience
- Podcast and Radio experience
- Prior experience in the biking or ebike industry
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Commission Junction, Impact, Shareasale, AvantLink, etc.
- Developed and prepared to execute a partnership plan that is data-driven, customer centric, and aligned with product and marketing roadmaps
- Built a robust portfolio of paid and organic brand ambassadors by identifying and responding to relevant influencers, celebrities, brands, and organizations
- Identified and owned relationships among paid media publishers, podcasts, and affiliate partners
- Developed creative direction and/or campaigns for partners across different external channels
- Monitored performance of partnerships to optimize campaigns, automation, segmentation, and channel expansion
- Evaluated and helped execute offline partner opportunities such as podcasts, radio, print, direct mail and out of home
- Reviewed incoming partnership and donation requests, sending to other departments as needed (e.g., PR, events, etc.)
- Overseen contract development and negotiations to secure mutually beneficial partnerships; tracked results to ensure obligations are upheld
- Aligned with Marketing Managers and CMO on organic content, paid budget, priorities, etc.
- Connected the dots with marketing analytics, and what is resonating on organic owned channels and in earned media to propose paid content and platforms recommendations
- Explored large brand partnerships and potential loyalty programs
- Other duties as assigned & required
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈