Inbound Marketing Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded and remote-first, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019 and 2020. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do. We’re growing quickly, and we’re looking for an experienced, creative, and customer-focused Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our team and make a big impact.
Our first ever Inbound Marketing Specialist will help usher our marketing team into our next stage of growth. You might be an ideal candidate for this role if you have hands-on experience developing B2B marketing campaigns, crafting website and email copy that inspires prospects to take action, and measuring success of programs that attract, engage, and convert leads. You are passionate about creating content that delights audiences, learning new marketing tactics and technologies, and wearing different hats to drive customer acquisition.
In this role you’ll work closely with sales, design, and development/product teams.
You will focus on:
- Campaign Management: Owning campaign implementation and setup for online marketing efforts including emails, landing pages and ads; managing project timelines and campaign calendars, troubleshooting any issues, and measuring success
- Email Marketing: Writing messaging for announcements, updates, and newsletters sent via Hubspot and Intercom; segmenting messages by persona and industry; managing email lists and overall health of our databases; and improving automated nurture programs
- Copy & Content Writing: Creating copy that converts for outgoing marketing campaigns, from social media and ads, to email messaging, calls to action, and landing pages ; optimizing existing blog and website content for search engines
- Paid Social: Writing copy and strategizing campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Conversion Optimization: Collaborating on strategies to increase conversions on website pages and landing pages. Establishing regular testing of marketing materials to ensure ongoing optimization of inbound acquisition efforts + experimenting with new tactics
More about you:
- 2+ years of SaaS B2B marketing experience
- Experience in PR or journalism, or understanding of these industries
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and email list management
- Prior experience working on multi-channel marketing campaigns (project management, goal setting, measuring success)
- Experience working alongside sales, design, and/or development/product teams
- Passion for learning and growing your marketing chops
- Commitment to producing high-quality work in a highly collaborative environment
- Creativity and out-of-the-box, experimentation mindset
- Familiar with types of technology we use: CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce), content management systems (CMS), design platforms (Canva, Adobe), project management tools (Asana, Trello)
- Bonus: SEO knowledge, digital advertising experience (especially SEM and paid social), Google analytics experience, HTML/CSS
Benefits and perks:
- Flexible remote-first policy
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, and an Employee Assistance Program
- Off-the-grid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Discounted gym & bike memberships
- Opt-in disability and life insurance
Muck Rack encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process.
**While this position is remote, we are unable to hire internationally for this role**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈