Head of Retention & Email Marketing
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Join the fastest growing, DTC kids food company. The Yumi Growth Marketing Team is looking for a head of Retention and Email Marketing. This role will help provide leadership and strategy for prospects and customers via Email, SMS and Web Push channels. They will own the end-to-end customer experience for leads and current subscribers from conception to launch and execution to analysis, with the end goal of acquiring new subscription customers and building retention/LTV through the customer lifecycle.
- Develop new strategies and tactics for driving customer relationships, new subscriptions, retention and lifetime value
- Partner with Data & Analytics team to determine key leading drivers for retention, identifying audience targets key to subscription growth and building out segmentation strategies
- Own end-to-end experience for current subscribers from conception to launch to analysis, with the end goal of building loyalty and retention through the customer lifecycle
- Further develop and help scale acquisition efforts by finding new and effective ways to market to leads and building out automated email/SMS campaigns to them
- Oversee all lead and subscriber communications throughout the customer journey (from onboarding, to engagement, at-risk, and winback)
- Own existing vendor relationships and identify opportunities or strategies with new technologies, platforms and channels to reach our audiences through owned marketing channels
- Minimum of 7 years of retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation and automation strategy. Subscription business model experience is a plus
- Email Marketing experience (building out email campaigns, building out logic and setting up workflows, A/B testing, light HTML/design skills, light copy/design skills)
- Highly analytically and data-driven with the ability to surface meaningful insights and rapidly iterate on findings
- Firm grasp on how standard event properties and customer properties work and how to leverage them within the ESP
- Results-oriented with a proven record of performing against aggressive growth targets
- Strong ability to build roadmaps, assess priorities and multi-task
You might also have -
- Direct-to-consumer subscription experience a plus
- Iterable/Braze/Sailthru/Klaviyo experience a plus
- Advanced Email Marketing Development experience is a plus (APIs, Data Feeds, Snippets, HTML/CSS, complex logic, etc.)
Based in Los Angeles, Yumi is a nutrition brand transforming the way parents approach mealtime with healthier meals and content tailored to your baby and delivered direct to your door.
A passionate team of parents, nutritionists, engineers and people who are simply committed to a healthier future, we were appalled by the glut of highly processed, nutrient-poor options at the grocery store. We believe families deserve better options especially for the first 1,000 days -- a period recognized by the scientific community as the most important period in a human's life for nutrition and development. Through nutrition and content rooted in science, we want to help parents connect the dots between food and development and raise the standards of the entire market for childhood nutrition. We're well-funded, rapidly-growing and sparking a national movement that's transforming a $48 billion industry. If you're stoked by our mission and have an entrepreneurial-go-get-em-fire, we'd love to add you to the fam. Let's raise a healthier generation together!M
More reasons to join Yumi :
- Since launching in late 2017, Yumi has become a leader in childhood nutrition, with extensive coverage in the New York Times, New Yorker, CNN, Fast Company, goop, Vogue, WSJ, Food & Wine. We've also backed by some of the top luminaries in consumer, including the founders of Warby Parker, Sweetgreen, Uber, Allbirds, Casper. You'll have access to Yumi's extensive network of company advisors, who represent some of the most notable names in the tech industry.
- Equity Opportunity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Benefits (health insurance, dental, vision insurance)
- Stocked kitchen: drinks, snacks
- Regular fireside chats with industry leaders
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈