Head of Product Partnerships
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TheGuarantors is a Fintech company whose innovative products optimize the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, renters, and tenants by making the leasing experience more efficient and removing risk for everyone involved. We have achieved 150% year over year growth the last 3 years, successfully raised over $27M in venture funding, and are actively expanding our footprint nationwide. We are making investments in becoming a technology-driven company delivering products that add value into the PropTech market. Our goal is to reduce the massive inefficiencies in the real estate markets through innovations in product development, delivery, and customer experience.
We have been recognized by Forbes (America's Best Startup Employer 2020), CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), and listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100, and we're backed by VCs who have also invested in Away, LinkedIn, and Slack, amongst others.
We are looking for a self-driven, resourceful, and strategic Head of Product Partnerships with experience in fintech, real estate technology, or payments to help us scale existing partnerships and identify opportunities to expand our network across the real estate ecosystem. Our position within the broader industry is unique; we sit at the intersection of real estate, insurtech, and fintech. Therefore the relationships we build have the opportunity to expand our reach in new ways to better serve our customers in exciting ways.
In leading product partnerships you will be responsible for building and executing partner management strategies that drive the future growth of our business. This position will work cross functionally to manage and deepen the partner relationship through excellent communication and product/marketplace expertise.
- Manage the overall strategy and execution of product partnerships at TheGuarantors, working in tandem with Leadership to scale our presence through industry relationships
- Create the structure for a scalable product partnership management program, including tracking and reporting methods, and key performance indicators
- Identify, cultivate, and manage a set of potential key strategic technology relationships to drive revenue
- Build deep relationships with key stakeholders inside our most strategic partners to strengthen and expand our relationships and execute upon overall strategy
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Sales, to create go-to-market strategies for new partnerships
- Collaborate internally with multiple teams to facilitate the success of product partnership programs, both for our partners and for TG teams; including, but not limited to, Product, Engineering, Underwriting, and Risk
- Provide key input to build/buy/partner decisions by performing market research and maintaining a database of key players across the real estate and fintech ecosystem that apply to our product roadmap
- At least 5 years of experience in the real estate technology or fintech space, in client-facing strategic, sales, or marketing roles
- Demonstrated experience developing effective outcome-driven partner strategies resulting in revenue
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to operate with little oversight, and a bias towards action
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and eye for detail
- Competitive Salary
- Work visa sponsorship if needed
- Health benefits
- Remote work policy, with office space available if located in New York or Montreal
TheGuarantors is a fintech company dedicated to creating winning opportunities for the real estate ecosystem. For over four years the company has been rethinking industry inefficiencies and market needs to build innovative insurance and financial products that drive growth and protect long-term prosperity. With a focus on data and industry expertise in real estate, risk, and finance, TheGuarantors optimizes the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, and tenants by taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient at the same time.
Designed for multifamily assets, Guaranti is a program of products and solutions built to optimize protection throughout the renter lifecycle. Securiti is the first financial amenity for office leases - a smarter security deposit that costs a fraction of the price of a traditional security package of cash or a letter of credit, with the same coverage landlords have come to expect. TheGuarantors is recognized as an innovator and pioneer in the insurance and technology industry, praised for its specialty products and excellent customer service.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈