Head of Product Marketing
6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
What’s the role?
Elliptic is looking for an ambitious, passionate and customer-focused Head of Product Marketing. This is a unique opportunity to shape what great product marketing looks like at Elliptic and in our industry, and you will play a key role in driving our company growth to the next level.
This is a truly cross-functional role. Sitting in Marketing, this individual will partner closely with the Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Success teams around the world. We are a fast growing company in a fascinating industry so this role offers huge potential for personal growth.
What you’ll do:
- We want you to develop an unparalleled understanding of our customers, their use cases, their problems and what they care about. We’re looking for candidates who are customer-obsessed!
- You will develop a strong understanding of the competitor landscape, and analyse how they position themselves in the market and against us. You will own competitor intelligence and competitive positioning, including development of battlecards, objection handling materials, trap setting content and how we differentiate ourselves.
- You will own how we position our products externally. This includes owning the creation and maintenance of all messaging and materials to position everything from our product vision to specific product features. Outputs will include pitch decks, RFP templates, website copy and content, one-pagers, stats and facts, and demo scripts. This will be informed by user research, market understanding and product understanding.
- You will be responsible for the enablement of our client-facing teams (sales, customer success, leadership, marketing, partnerships) when it comes to our products.
- Coordination of end-to-end product launches - for software products, non-software products and partnerships - fall under your remit.
- Analysts (e.g. Gartner) are starting to take notice of our industry. You will develop relationships with industry analysts and drive engagement and coverage.
- You will support the development Solutions Engineering team to win key deals by understanding content and messaging gaps and developing custom product positioning and materials.
- You will provide input to setting our thought leadership agenda.
- You will provide input to the ongoing development of our product strategy, using your customer insights to shape and influence.
- You will collaborate with finance to develop pricing strategies that align with product packaging and drive user success.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of six years’ relevant experience that spans product marketing, content marketing, product management or other roles where you were involved in taking technology products to market.
- At least 2 years of product marketing work experience, ideally positioning products for a B2B Enterprise and Financial Institutions audience.
- A storyteller; someone who has a track record and passion for bringing products to life with words. You have a knack for teasing out customer-friendly messages from technical product specs.
- An analytical mind; you enjoy piecing together lots of information into a coherent and compelling narrative.
- An educator; you engage and enable others with your content and enthusiasm.
- A team player and natural leader; you thrive in environments where there are lots of moving parts and bring people together to deliver a common goal.
- Ambition. Things move quickly at Elliptic. We’re looking for someone who likes to take on new challenges head on and grow in the process.
- A passion for technology; you are excited to learn about crypto, its role in the future financial system and how Elliptic and our customers are making that a reality.
- An organiser. You love to bring order and can manage complex, sometimes ambiguous projects and keep various stakeholders on track.
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Health insurance & 401k
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event
Ensuring that individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities feel welcome at Elliptic is an ongoing priority for us. We really believe that diverse thinking, cultures, and experiences enable us to solve problems in new ways, benefiting both Elliptic and our customers.
We know that some candidates may be less likely to apply for a job unless they meet all the requirements and we also recognise that “traditional” office hours aren’t always doable, especially during the pandemic. If you want to work for Elliptic and you are excited by this role, we would love to hear from you.
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who will stretch and challenge you!
No recruitment agencies!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈