Head of Product Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're only able to consider applicants based in the United States at this time. (You can work remotely anywhere in the United States. Once it is safe to do so, you'll be welcome to work from our San Francisco office as well, if that is what you prefer.)
Archipelago is a Silicon Valley start-up working to change how risk is insured. Our platform enables large real estate owners, managers, brokers & insurance carriers to efficiently map their portfolio, manage their risks, and underwrite them, through a mix of machine learning and human intelligence. Our founders are tech & finance entrepreneurs with several IPOs and acquisitions under their belts. We are headquartered in San Francisco, have raised several rounds of VC funding, and currently employ over fifty people across the US & Europe.
About the position
We're looking for a Head of Product Marketing to take charge of our messaging, packaging and sales enablement. While the jobs will be hands-on at first, we'd like to hire someone that could assemble a team around them over time as we grow.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working collaboratively, across teams & timezones, and helping us define our marketing culture. You'll have significant impact, since the product & team is in its early stages. You'll have a full team to support you, from research and design, through planning, implementation, delivery, and iteration.
- Own & refine our messaging architecture
- Lead work on packaging & pricing with our C-Suite
- Work closely with Sales to deliver necessary collateral
- Work side by side with other Marketing functions (MarCom, Demandgen, …) to deliver key campaigns
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years Product Marketing experience in a startup or tech company
- Some experience working in (or targeting) the Real Estate or Insurance industries
- 2+ years of remote work experience
- Impeccable copywriting skills. You can always find the right word, and the best turn of phrase.
- Very strong organizational skills. You must be self-motivated, and able to wrangle projects to completion without supervision, when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills across Slack, task trackers, video calls, emails, etc.
Desired but not required
- Additional experience working in Sales, Product or other Marketing functions.
- Experience doing audio or video Marketing
- You'll join at an early stage of the company, so you can take something from 0 to 1
- We're a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
- We offer a full benefits package, including medical/vision/dental, 401(k), work-from-home budget, etc. — depending on location
- Our headquarters are in San Francisco, but we've been a distributed company from the start.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈