Head of Performance Marketing
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Jooble is a Ukrainian IT company whose product is used by more than 90 million monthly users in 71 countries all around the world.
Jooble's Product a worldwide employment website that is the second most visited employment service in the world and is among 500 top visited websites globally, according to SimilarWeb.
Jooble is a remote-first company. We believe that talented people can create cool projects no matter where they are. Yet if you like to work from the office - for all employees we have created closed corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, and Lutsk that are free to be used anytime.
Our purpose - Help people all over the world find their dream jobs!
We are looking for a specialist for the position of Head of Performance Marketing, who will do everything possible to continuously improve the product at every stage of its life cycle.
What you'll do:
- Design global integrated marketing experiences across all paid sources
- Build and manage multi-million dollar budgets across paid marketing channels, including Paid Search, Paid Social, Youtube, Partners Network and more
- Test new channels and technology to identify incremental audiences and inventory for accelerating growth
- Planning and execution of user acquisition campaigns that support Jooble's growth initiatives while meeting budget requirements
- Implement best practices for experimentation frameworks leveraging analysis and attribution methodology.
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns, developing a clear POV on takeaways, next steps, and potential optimizations.
- Partner with global sales drive strong alignment on b2b campaign strategy, execution, pipe generation, and win-rate objectives.
- Establish channel forecasts and budget recommendations, with the speed and ownership to adjust tactics and strategies quickly based on learnings and opportunities
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including budget pacing, LTV, CAC, ROMI/ROAS and ROI/ROR
- Ensuring best possible spent optimisation by continuously optimising campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets and other strategies
- Hire, develop, and lead a team focused on growth and marketing excellence
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product to ensure healthy growth across each individual market
- Working with legal & copywriting for getting creative & promotional assets done / approved
- Own P&L supporting multiple lines of business including regular detailed reforecasts
- Own the long term data vision for Performance, and drive improvements in data systems to support marketing growth
- Advise and influence senior management on opportunities, risks, and technologies pertaining to performance marketing
- Ensure general managers' goals and objectives are being met and maintain strong relationships
We're excited about you because...:
- 5+ years marketing experience at an agency or product company.
- You have 2+ years in a people management role with experience hiring and building teams
- You have strong people leadership skills - you can help set the tone with the team, with a results-driven, yet compassionate mentality
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills; with demonstrated capabilities in campaign measurement, analyzing and interpreting data and A/B testing.
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and can't be afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done.
- Knowledge of media, digital media, measurement, and/or data industries.
- You have a builder's mentality – you're comfortable developing and scaling where nothing existed before
- You have deep familiarity with optimizing CPL, CAC, LTV, ROMI/ROAS, ROI/ROR
- You are highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets / DAX / SQL, you have a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- You have outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
Will be +:
- Experience working in data analysis / deep researches.
- Passion for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram video ecosystems, social media marketing, online content and related insights.
- Strong “hustle” mentality with desire to work in a dynamic company environment where your input can help shape our offerings.
You are free to choose the location of your workspace: you may work from home or in one of the most comfortable and modern corporate workspaces in Kyiv, Uzhgorod, or Lutsk, or you may combine.
- Our headquarters is located near the Taras Shevchenko metro station, works 24/7, equipped with lots of meeting rooms, has its own winter garden, kitchen, bar, gym, and much more.
- We are offering health insurance (general and specifically from COVID-19).
- The 8-hours working day, the beginning time of which you may choose on your own.
- We supply you with all the necessary equipment for a comfortable working experience.
- We cover 50% of the cost of training, courses, webinars, etc.
- We cover 50% of the cost of any language courses.
- 20 vacation days + 4 additional days to your vacation per year.
- 4 sick days per year without the need for sick leaves.
- Regular online and offline events to maintain team spirit.
- Many interesting group classes in the office in Kyiv yoga, stretching, salsa, and martial art.
- Сorporate library with unlimited access to free book orders.
If in the job description you see yourself and eagerly want to become a member of our team, please send us your CV and our recruiter will reach you.
While you are waiting you may read how our team works: https://hiring.jooble.org/
Watch an interesting video about the work in Jooble:
Our Instagram page: www.instagram.com/jooblelife
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈