Head of Partnerships
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Wagestream is the global leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA). We provide an income streaming solution for employers to give employees instant access to their earnings, and prevent them ever having to go into debt between pay cycles.
We were founded for a social purpose to reduce the poverty premium. We believe the monthly pay cycle is fundamentally broken and unfair to employees, and that we can fix it. We know financial services are better served through the employer, and have built a set of tools [track, stream, save, learn], that boost the financial resilience of a workforce and have a measurable and proven impact on employee retention and productivity.
We love our clients and do everything we can to support them. We already help 350,000 employees access their income when they need it, across some of the largest organisations in the UK including the NHS, Bupa, Holland & Barrett, Stonegate Pubs and Rentokil. In July 2020, Wagestream raised additional funding to expand into new markets in Europe and North America. Our mission is to provide fair financial services to all and our technology has started to create a whole new category; the workplace bank.
Head of Partnerships
We’re looking for someone to join our team to build Wagestream’s partnerships channel for our US market. Specifically, the right candidate is someone who can build and lead our relationships with senior stakeholders, handle conversations with key client teams, lead commercial partnership negotiations and execute the partner launch.
- Build meaningful relationships with new partners by engaging with senior stakeholders from all functions
- Evaluate and assess the strategic and economic impact of potential opportunities with your partners
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case development, to deal structuring, negotiating and closing
- Collaborate internally with cross functional teams, including marketing, sales, product, engineering, legal, and more
- Be responsible for launching partnerships
- Help shape our partnership strategy and identify both new areas of focus or existing areas that can be improved across our partner ecosystem
What experience would we expect you to have?
(If you’re close… that’s still a conversation we would like to have!)
- 5 - 8 years of experience in building pipeline, selling to C-Suite and driving opportunities to closure
- Analytical ability to drive strong commercial outcomes for both Wagestream and our partners
- Expertise developing business cases, financial analysis and modelling, and familiarity with legal agreements
- Ability to launch cross-functional projects and multitask with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Have experience in high-growth technology startups (preferably B2B / SaaS)
- Preference to have experience in HR / Payroll technology stack
What will we do for you?
- Welcome you as a part of the team that is changing the way people are paid, forever.
- Embrace you within our culture of trust and autonomy
- Encourage you to have impact in a growing business with big plans
- Provide you with all the tools you need to complete the job successfully - from equipment & training, to onboarding and support.
- We're a Remote First business - work from your home office or our Saratoga office - you choose!
- Help you manage a busy lifestyle with flexible working opportunities
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈