Head of Marketing (User Acquisition/Growth)
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe
Luckbox is an esports betting platform built around the ethos of ‘Esports Betting Done Right’. As we continue to grow our team, we immediately require a qualified candidate to fill the role of Head of Growth.
Role & responsibilities:
- Responsible for all user acquisition including strategy, budget, KPIs, and end-to-end campaign management
- Work closely with our CEO and Director of Product to influence the Luckbox brand and set our aggressive growth strategy
- Responsible for all acquisition channels: SEO, PR, Social, influencers, sponsorships, PPC, content, affiliates, direct ad buys, etc.
- Proactively create key strategic partnerships to grow our userbase - ‘full stack’ growth business development - from lead generation to contract drafting, and from negotiation to execution
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan and media mix when opportunities are identified
- Build out and mentor a frugal team of like-minded, data-driven marketing professionals to execute on your strategy; provide guidance and manage our Affiliate Marketing Manager
- Seasoned experience acquiring 18-36 year old users in heavily regulated, international digital environments (gambling, adult, dating, etc.); betting and gaming experience preferred but candidates with a proven track record in other high-growth, fast-paced industries will be considered
- Be an ambitious, intelligent, autonomous team player
- Not afraid to get hands dirty wearing any marketing ‘hat’ required at a fast-paced tech start up - willing to put in hard graft to build something industry dominating
- You are exceedingly data-driven: ROI focused, responsible for setting your own KPIs both overall and per campaign, seeking out the data to validate performance, and iterating accordingly
- Experience managing a 7-figure budget
- Comfortable negotiating contracts
- You “get” social, understand what channels work for millennials and gen Z, are interested in content marketing, stay up to date about the latest social media tactics, and know what makes a story travel.
- Familiar with the full extent of TTL marketing and digital acquisition channels (social, influencer, content, PPC, SEO, direct ad buys, sponsorship, reddit, etc.)
- Experience with end-to-end campaign management
- People-centric focus with experience of building and leading high-performing teams. We're hugely committed to growing and developing our internal talent and you will share that passion
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written English
- Experience working in, and knowledge of the global esports market
- Experience in the gambling/gaming industry
- Passion for esports and gaming
- Growth mindset - you will always be looking at new and creative approaches to your work
- Track record of running successful campaigns for a challenger brand
- Educated to degree level with a qualification in Business/Marketing
- An expansive network within the esports community
- Experience cultivating dedicated fan communities
- Experience managing agencies and freelance content creators
- Proven experience managing a brand communications strategy
- Experience of working across multiple markets and localising campaigns per market
- Experience integrating plans across multiple media channels
- An experienced copywriter
- Happy getting hands-on with data - pulling and analysing it yourself if need be
- You have a passion for all things internet culture & Gen Z (you know the latest TikTok challenges and YouTubers)
- You can name drop which journalists you are on a text-based relationship with and who follow you back on Twitter. You have a strong roster of media relationships and contacts and have a strong curiosity to build relationships with new contacts and can do it with great ease
This full-time position can be based in the Isle of Man or Bulgaria, although a fully remote position may be considered. Occasional travel to the Isle of Man, UK and/or within the EU may be required.
Luckbox is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈