Head of Marketing
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
About the company:
Parallel is the first tech-forward provider of care for learning and thinking differences across the United States. Backed by $3mm in funding, we are now looking to bring together an incredible team of individuals to help further our mission of changing how the world perceives, diagnoses, and treats learning differences in adolescents, children and teenagers.
We believe that learning differences are parallel ways of thinking that should be celebrated. Our mission is to provide students with the resources and encouragement to succeed in the classroom and beyond. Right now, tons of kids with learning differences fall through the cracks with deep ramifications for the rest of their lives. When a student is recognized as at-risk, the options for diagnosis and support services are confusing, expensive and hard to come by, but Parallel changes all of this. We specialize in virtual psychological assessments, evidence-based instruction and therapy services for conditions such as dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, and ADHD. Our platform enables students to get to the root of their challenges and provides them the resources and encouragement to succeed in the classroom by helping them build confidence in their unique strengths and strategies to work around weaknesses.
About the role:
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with a values-driven, entrepreneurial and skilled technical professional to help us reinvent the care model for students with learning differences. As an early employee, this individual will play a fundamental role in creating the Company’s culture and advancing Parallel’s greater mission. In particular, you’ll design and execute on a marketing strategy that includes paid media, content, email, and more to play a critical role in helping Parallel acquire both families and providers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Design and monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Track competitors’ activities
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s journey
- Identify opportunities to better acquire and activate families and providers. Become an expert in the entire funnel, from paid ad, to landing page, to lead nurturing, to conversion.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably at a high-growth startup
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience optimizing growth funnels or loop experiences
- A highly analytical and data-driven mindset; you have strong knowledge of data tools and are able to leverage data and research to drive decisions
- Experience with A/B testing, incrementally testing, and sophisticated measurement techniques and attribution models.
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Entrepreneurial spirit towards problem-solving and organization
- Natural leadership skills and an ability to inspire and motivate a team
- High energy, self-direction, stamina, and possessing a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
A bit more about Parallel:
We’re building the first APA-approved tele-assessment platform to conduct virtual neurodevelopmental assessments, which diagnose dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, and other learning differences. Upon receiving a diagnosis, we connect families with top educational and mental health specialists who help students devise learning strategies, build on strengths and gain confidence in themselves.
What we care about:
- We are hyper-focused on understanding our customers’ journey and the current pain points families face when seeking support so that we can ultimately provide the best products and services to the students and families we serve
- We’re also constantly growing and nurturing our incredible community of providers, who work collaboratively to ensure each student on our platform is set up for long-term success
- And, we give those providers the tools they need to deliver the highest quality care, in the most efficient manner so that they can focus on what they really care about: helping students
- Finally, we are constantly reimagining what success looks like for students and how we as a company can best prepare them for the classroom and all that lies beyond
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈