Head of Marketing
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Growbots was born in Warsaw in December 2014 with the aspiration to change the world of sales. Over the past years, we’ve been the first Polish startup in 500 Startups accelerator in San Francisco and raised funds from leading investors from Silicon Valley and Europe (including Gil Penchina and Flashpoint VC).
Our vision is simple - we integrate data about all businesses worldwide so our clients can find their potential customers and connect with them. Think of it as a Google search, but you’re looking for new customers. It seems like we’re good at it, as today there are over 500 companies worldwide who love the product (see what they say about us). We’ve recently started an R&D project with NCBR to build a recommendation system for B2B sales and redesigned our business model. Imagine being able to find ALL of your potential customers, pretty much automatically. Yeah, this is what we’ll give you soon!
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate Head of Marketing to help us build an international brand and enable the transformation into a self-service application. It means that in the next few months you’ll be in charge of a complete website and brand redesign.
As Head of Marketing at Growbots:
- You’ll have an opportunity to design and execute a 360° marketing strategy for a global SaaS company,
- You’ll be cooperating with marketing agencies and overseeing their progress,
- You’ll oversee multiple areas like SEO, content, performance marketing and more,
- You’ll be partnering closely with Sales, Product and Customer Success to drive growth,
- You’ll be responsible for managing the marketing budget and expenditures,
- You’ll be a part of the senior management team.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and executing marketing strategy,
- A strong background in B2B SaaS marketing with a deep understanding of the user acquisition funnel is an absolute must for the role,
- Successful experience in managing projects with agencies and external providers,
- Sales or Business Development background would be a huge advantage for the position,
- Experience in the US market would also be a huge asset,
- Willingness to work in a dynamic startup environment,
- Strive for knowledge and being up-to-date with all marketing trends and tools
What Growbots offers You:
- An environment with the creative freedom to deliver excellent results,
- Inclusive and open-minded company culture,
- Guaranteed time-off and sick leave,
- You’ll be proud of what you’re working on! 💙
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈