Head of Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Design, drive and execute a marketing strategy to drive growth in B2B and B2C channels to exceed YoY growth targets and beat current incumbents
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that are differentiated, increase reach, and power revenue growth. This includes all online and offline marketing efforts
- Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to CAC, acquisition, channel performance and channel growth
- Work with our initiative owners, developing structured tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, analyzing results for actionable insights, and leading regular reporting on our customer acquisition efforts
- Evolve and extend Anagram's brand, presence, and direction to get in front of a wide audience (insurance can seem boring; it doesn't have to be).
- Own our marketing budget and measurement of qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Mentor, coach and recruit a unified team with a culture of excellence and clear system for understanding priorities, aligning to them, and being accountable for delivering results
- 7+ years of relevant experience in a marketing leadership position with a strong record of accomplishment in brand messaging, direct response, and consumer acquisition
- Expertise in B2B SaaS and B2C Marketing required; fintech or healthcare experience is a definite plus
- Successfully built and shaped the planning and execution of multiple, complex marketing programs which resulted in exponential revenue growth, e.g., experimentation, ROI monitoring, multi-touch attribution modeling, incrementality testing
- Demonstrated track record of delivering revenue-based results and optimizing large scale B2B/B2C campaigns with deep knowledge of digital, offline, and television
- Results-driven, proactive, and take a hands-on approach in campaign management to hit key goals
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Experience working at a high-growth startup and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈