Head of Lifecycle Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most.
Known for its leading solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently launched the first-ever family safety membership with comprehensive services designed for every family milestone and life stage. Life360 is used by nearly 1 in 10 US families (who use Life360 an average of 10 times a day!) and reached #1 in Apple's US App Store's list of free social networking apps. Unrivaled growth in the family tech space has positioned Life360 as the largest mobile service for families in the world with over 25 million active users in over 140 countries as of September 2020.
This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings across our free and paid plans: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need.
Offerings include both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business.
Life360’s rapidly growing team of 200+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Head of Lifecycle Marketing who will build the customer marketing strategy, leveraging Life360’s owned and operated communication channels that span from in-app, web, and email. You will be an advocate for the optimal user journey from install to retention while also keeping in mind company revenue targets and initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role thrives in fast-paced, results-oriented environments and can manage complex projects and competing priorities.
In your first 30 days in this role, you will define lifecycle stages and create a strategy that is optimized for activation, engagement, retention and loyalty. You will create a marketing calendar that is family centric and set a standard for content forward marketing. You will have a data-driven approach and encourage the team to look for ways to continuously optimize for customer needs and behaviors.
In your next 30 - 90 days in this role, you will continue to find ways to scale and accelerate the business by implementing new in-app marketing channels and spearheading a loyalty program. You will find ways to personalize user experiences and lead marketing opportunities that nurture customer relationships in meaningful ways.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and cascade Life360’s lifecycle marketing strategy that optimizes for high conversion, retention and holistic multi-channel experiences. Partner with data to define lifecycle stages, key actions, and high value customers. Test and assess varying tactics such as trigger based onboarding communications or proactive re-engagement campaigns to inform your recommendations
- Outline customer segments and create a marketing plan for each of the key segments with the goal to create rich relationships with our customers. Run multi-channel tests to validate key hypotheses around propensity models and frequency capping
- Build and manage a high performing team that thinks about customer centric user journeys across the app, web and email. Ensure that multi-channel marketing calendars are content forward and account for whole and enriching user experiences
- Oversee the team’s campaign execution is seamless and has delightful landing experiences across the app, web and email
- Partner with Product and Product Marketers to identify marketing requirements for GTM. Provide and test solutions with Engineering
- Partner with Product, Product Marketers, Growth, Engineering and Data to unlock new marketing channels (native app, SMS, web push) and improve existing ones (in-app messages, app push notifications, email, web, blog)
- Lead scaleable personalization efforts for the app, web and email
- Deliver creative solutions and programs for customer loyalty
- Be prepared to address project pivots in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years experience in lifecycle marketing, retention marketing or product marketing
- Proven track record of creating lifecycle marketing strategies and driving business results
- Demonstrated acumen in marketing strategies, multi-channel marketing, and creative thinking
- Deep understanding of the B2C tech space, mobile apps a plus
- Collaborative and empathetic leader who has managed high performing teams
- Extensive experience with CRMs and marketing automation platforms (Braze, Marketo, Twilio, etc)
- Self-starter who can create clarity and order in ambiguous situations
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get in the weeds to get the job done
- Strong understanding of data analysis and having a data-driven approach
- Strong communicator who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree
- Remote ok (Pacific Time zone preferred)
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
All open positions, unless specified as location specific, are remote opportunities and, when returning to our offices is possible, team members may elect to take advantage of the following (or continue to choose to remain remote!):
- A great office with plenty of light in the heart of the SOMA district in beautiful San Francisco; a 5 minute walk to CalTrain & BART
- An amazing office location within walking distance to the beach in San Diego (Encinitas)
- In person team building activities, celebratory company outings and fun events
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈