Head of Growth Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We help people run microschools, where small groups of kids meet in a home and own their education. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo (https://youtu.be/g4nLjauGM3U), and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners - they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems
We are looking for a Head of Growth Marketing at Prenda. This team focuses on telling the Prenda story far and wide and driving growth across a variety of geographies. The leader of this team will be completely immersed in the problem of how to find and educate great parents, potential guides, and students. They will partner with the teams responsible for parent and guide experiences to set targets and generate high converting leads. Within their own team, they will work with the team to build growth channels to effectively find thousands of interested parents and guides, and will measure their success by evaluating the number of quality leads in our system.
A little about our culture: we believe in servant leadership, so if you are wanting the job to feel awesome about yourself, it might not be a great fit. Our company is obsessed with the mission of empowering learners, we live our core values (https://prendaschool.com/mission) and we combine that with small, autonomous teams that run experiments and make decisions based on data.
- Develop a vision and strategy for generating interest and leads to fuel the supply and demand side of the Prenda microschool marketplace. Own OKR’s around lead gen, new market growth.
- Build & lead the Growth Marketing efforts at Prenda.
- Build a team of high performing marketers
- Own the positioning and vision for telling the Prenda story to the world
- Show capacity to live the Prenda core values and desire to work on something that matters
- 8-10 years experience working with and building growth marketing teams, delivering high impact results at a growth stage company
- Ability to inspire and mobilize a team of humans to accomplish great things.
- Ability to craft strategies, set OKR’s and hold teams accountable.
- Experience in a two sided marketplace, high growth start up a plus
- Competitive salary combined with potential equity
- Tax-advantaged health insurance reimbursement
- Home office set up stipend
- Entirely remote team
- Empowered, humble, passionate, and exciting culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈