Head of Growth Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Are you keen to work somewhere that’s stimulating, friendly, with countless opportunities for growth and plenty of autonomy? This could be it!
We are looking for a Head of Growth Marketing here at INSHUR, pre-pandemic based in beautiful Brighton - sea, chips and seagulls included, currently 100% remote and moving to a hybrid model. You’ll be working on a platform which covers multiple territories, including UK, New York and new European countries and US territories as we expand.
Reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, you'll be joining a global team of 80+ people, based in both UK, US and The Netherlands, who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness and diversity
- Autonomy to make long-term, high-impact decisions
- Delivering great results and having fun doing it
- The wellbeing of their teammates and the people around them
What you'll do
As our Head of Growth Marketing, you will optimise every part of our customer funnels by designing and implementing data-lead acquisition and retention strategies (both traditional and creative/innovative ones). You’ll manage, develop and grow a team of marketers to drive high performance and continuous improvement to achieve ambitious goals in alignment with the company’s strategy.
We don’t have a checklist of skills - our recruitment is much more around aptitude and passion so don’t worry if you’ve not used a particular tool or checked off all the skills and experience listed below. However, we think the below would make you successful in this role.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have plenty of experience driving growth through digital acquisition channels such as PPC, social (paid & unpaid), partnerships & affiliates, SEO, content, email and more within a high growth online business
- Are passionate about people, managing for high-performance and delivering an agile marketing strategy
- Have experience of building and implementing tools and best practices that will work as our business scales tenfold over the next three years
- Have a track record of owning the forecast, Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) and Lifetime Value (LTV) continuously achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- Collaborate successfully and work closely with product, stakeholders and operations teams to drive performance with a higher ROI
Your colleagues say you:
- Love managing and supporting your team and making things happen
- Are a creative ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Understand and enjoy the mission of scaling acquisition strategies
- Are passionate about startup culture and thrive in an agile, self-governed environment
- Are a brand hero
We are a well-funded business at the forefront of urban mobility and one of the fastest-growing and commercially proven Insurtech companies in the new insurance landscape. Working closely with globally recognised partners, we are on a mission to change the way customers buy, and feel, about insurance, for good. Our current product is an insurance app for taxi, TLC, ride-share, private fleet and private hire drivers, enabling them to get from quote to full policy and driving in the shortest possible time with a simple click of a few buttons. We are currently live in the US, UK and NL markets, and we have exciting plans to expand to new territories and add new lines of product in 2021.
What we offer
We provide a friendly and stimulating environment for everyone to grow, enjoy and thrive. Our working environment is a hybrid of remote and office-based operation, depending on personal circumstances and individual and business needs. We aim to provide an agile and flexible base from which to grow, and we are iterating as we go along. We’ve adapted our ways of working, including ‘remote-first’ principles, not merely applying office-based approaches to things like hours, our culture, and how we communicate.
Salaries are reviewed on an annual basis and we offer all our employees stock options. It goes without saying that we offer everyone a choice of laptop, monitor, top of the range kit and any software you need.
We've built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- 30 days of holiday annually in addition to bank holidays
- Private healthcare scheme for you and your family
- 13 weeks full pay parental leave regardless of your gender
- Flexibility to choose your own place of work, and flexible working hours
- Annual training allowance (no questions asked) and regular learning opportunities
- Monthly Flexible Wellbeing Allowance to help you stay healthy and productive
We believe that having a diverse team, in which everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office, when open, is dog-, child- and wheelchair-friendly, and we are a family-friendly employer.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we are flexible on the specific arrangements for the right candidate and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements if required. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈