Head of Growth
Virtually Human Studio
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT’s?
- Are you a motivated, results-oriented team player?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikrn and Atari just to name a few.
A world where the presence of digital assets continually exceeds consumer expectations.
Mission and Values
Uncover what the future of entertainment can do for humanity.
As a fully remote business, we need to be open with what we are doing and what we have done. Shared goals, shared vision, shared understanding, everyone working towards the same common goal. Communication and openness is key.
We have committed to work at a remote company. We know when we need to be present and available. We strive to find time to talk to each other, we strive to solve the problem today and understand that we have to make compromises. Those compromises then afford us flexibility with how and when we work. Committed to deliver.
Listen to your teammates, work together to solve problems, share constructive feedback, take feedback graciously. Check your ego at the door. We don’t blame, we take responsibility, we don’t excuse ourselves, we provide solutions. We are in this together.
Keep the product experience simple, keep the business process simple, keep the marketing campaign simple, keep the technical architecture simple. Always be asking is there a simpler way to do this and explain it. If this was my first time using this, would I understand. If you keep doing the same thing, automate it. Keep an eye out for the community: what are they talking about? What problems are they suffering? Quality in clarity.
See a problem, fix it. Try something new. Don’t be afraid to take on a new challenge. Always look for how you can help, take the initiative to do something even if you have never done it before. Speak up if you think you have a better solution, share what is on your mind. We are all leaders among leaders. Be bold.
The Head of Growth operates between the Marketing and Product Development team, this role is focused on user acquisition and product led growth.
- Define companies growth plan;
- Coordinate and execute growth programs;
- Optimise revenue funnel;
- Ensuring suitable data infrastructure is in place;
- Own, develop, and implement data, analytics & market/customer research;
- Responsible for prioritizing growth initiatives and product change;
- Responsible for performance marketing, user acquisition and product led growth.
Company’s General Tasks
- Actively support the Company’s social purposes at work;
- Be a positive part of the Company’s culture, and help it grow;
- Act ethically, kindly, respectfully and legally to every fellow employees, the Company’s customers and suppliers, and any other person encountered in the course of employment;
- Bring new ideas to the table, raise any problems promptly and openly, and listen to (and support) the ideas of others; and
- Maintain your personal life in a manner that doesn’t bring the Company and fellow employees in disrepute or controversy.
- The Company’s values and purpose will grow over time, and as a condition of employment, the Employee agrees to support those values and purposes.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication, development, Negotiation and influencing skills;
- Exceptional consulting and high level stakeholder relationship management skills;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams;
- Broad knowledge of marketing and business;
- Project Management Experience;
- Ability to move fast;
- Understanding of statistical reasoning,
- Experience with designing effective experiments;
- Experience developing a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data;
- Fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition channels;
- Creative, strategic thinking and excellent leadership skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with sporting and gaming start-up
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT’s;
- Make the role your own!
Legislative and Risk Requirements
- Abide by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the state from which you remotely work;
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Virtually Human Studios;
- Report immediately to the CEO any criminal action was taken against them, or civil action that may impact the reputation of Virtually Human Studio’s or may lead to a conflict of interest.
- Take responsible action to understand and familiarise yourself with the Virtually Human; Studio’s policies and procedures, including those relating to the Code of Conduct and confidentially agreement;
- Not take advantage of their role at Virtually Human Studio’s for personal gain;
- Take responsibility of their own health, safety and wellbeing and that of other employees, clients, contractors and visitors in the Virtually Human Studio’s workplace or place of work (if remotely working from home) understanding that all employees have a duty of care toward one another.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈