Head of Demand Generation & Growth
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider, headquartered in Alameda, CA - recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 6th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
Come join a fast-innovating market leader that is helping organization thrive in an era of digital transformation via application and data connectivity. Jitterbit is enjoying rapid growth in a red-hot market and we are looking to accelerate our growth even further!
Jitterbit is seeking a highly motivated, analytical, passionate and tech savvy Head of Demand Generation & Growth. Reporting directly to our VP of Marketing, you will own Jitterbit’s demand generation plans to drive rapid growth in the enterprise and mid-market. You will have leadership responsibility for the planning, organizing, executing, and measurement of integrated marketing programs and campaigns that result in substantial new sales opportunity creation.
You will work closely with and leverage the knowledge of Sales, Product Marketing, and Alliances to develop a plan to generate leads, opportunities and grow pipeline and bookings/ACV for our sales team.
The candidate must be creative, analytical and hands-on with a strong bias to action, and have the ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment.
● Create annual and quarterly marketing plans to include thought leadership initiatives and demand generation programs for lead creation, lead nurturing, and customer marketing with clear objectives and outcomes defined.
● Collaborate closely with sales management, field marketing, and sales executives to develop the strategies, processes, and content required to execute best-in-class campaigns and programs which result in substantial pipeline growth.
● Lead a lean and agile team of demand generation marketers and scale as we continue to grow our business.
● Utilize a portfolio of marketing strategies to develop, test, launch, and measure programs: account-based marketing programs, emails, events, webinars, content syndication, digital ads, and 3rd party programs.
● Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
● Effectively communicate plans and metrics regularly.
● Possess a long-term view for growth strategies with short term, paced execution.
● Other duties as required.
● 15+ years of marketing experience with a focus in B2B software is a must.
● Proven and successful inbound and account-based demand generation program creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting across channels
● Proven analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation. You will have a laser-like focus towards measuring and reporting the ROI of demand gen spend.
● Metrics driven and possessing top notch quantitative skills. You get excited by extracting actionable learnings from campaign data, managing pipeline spreadsheets and tools, and identifying insights from numbers to continuously improve execution.
● Proven results and practical know-how of the latest trends, tactics and tools in digital marketing. You will be the leading from the front and pushing the team to measure key marketing KPIs against industry benchmarks.
● Advanced knowledge of current and innovative B2B demand generation methods across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM/SEO, display, social, virtual/live events, tools, etc.).
● You are not shy at taking risks but will have a proven track record of constantly challenging the ROI from each campaign and driving constant improvements via A/B tests.
● Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Terminus, Google Analytics, AdWords and other marketing automation tools. You will leverage the tools to drive omni-channel channel campaigns to reach target buyers.
● Highly collaborative with cross-functional teams, self-starter who is always interested in learning and innovating. Unafraid to take action and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
● Possess an energetic can-do attitude with a strong work ethic. At the same you will lead the team with empathy
● Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced, hands-on, deadline-driven environment.
● Experience in managing fast-growth teams and proven natural leadership skills. You will be responsible to manage and grow a team.
● Creative and strategic thinker, problem solver.
iPaaS is a highly competitive, fast moving space. Our competition varies from small point solutions to large enterprise providers who alternately are partners and competitors. It is critical that you can comprehend and thrive in this environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈