Head of Demand Generation
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Here at Mavenoid, we are building a virtual product experience that helps customers configure, use, and troubleshoot their products. With some of the world’s most iconic brands as clients and $10 million in funding, we're reinventing technical support. Our goal is to help customers repair more and replace less, get more out of their products, and never wait on hold again. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech-support automation. We are located in Stockholm but doesn't mean you have to be - this is a remote-friendly workplace.
- Achieve 10% lead velocity rate (LVR) every month until we’re at $3M ARR
- LVR = (#qualified leads current month - #qualified leads last month) / #qualified leads last month, where qualified leads = first calls/meetings completed by sales team
- Build a world-class lead gen machine
- Own our CRM and funnel
- Hire and manage a world-class marketing team
- Define and run creative experiments to find the best customer acquisition channels (e.g. email marketing, events, social ads etc) and strategies (e.g. CX influencers, LinkedIn ads to customer service leaders etc)
- Establish a content marketing playbook (together with the Content Marketing Lead)
- Make sure our sales team has amazing sales collateral (presentations, one-pagers etc)
- Get your hands dirty and frequently create copy/content yourself
- Successful track record as B2B marketer at a SaaS startup. Has owned and achieved a lead generation number.
- Demand generation marketer, not corporate marketer. Lives, breathes, and deeply understands lead nurturing, web demand generation programs, and working closely with the sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month; less focused on building awareness and brand.
- (Bonus) Has marketed customer service software
- Founder-like in drive, ambition, and work-ethic.
- Owner mentality. Understands that, as a company exec they should think like an owner. Takes full ownership for their function. Own problems and solves them.
- Successful track record of recruiting exceptional people
- Great people manager
- Collegial. Plays well with other executives and tries to do what is right for the company even if it’s not in their own best interest.
- Strong communication skills. Strong at communicating across the company, especially with sales. Can consistently get other executives and founders on board with team changes, promotions, road maps, goals etc. Able to understand underlying issues and communicate them within their team. Able to communicate effectively with clients, our board, and other stakeholders.
- Smart and strategic. Thinks strategically and holistically about the marketing function.
- Knows how to set up a marketing automation system and CRM.
- Strong and hands-on creatively. Can do 80% of the creative work and then hand it off. Groks the value proposition and can quickly convert that to copy, data sheet etc. Great writer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈