Head of Content Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Disruptive Advertising is a Digital Marketing Agency committed to growing both the clients that trust us and our employees. We specialize in Paid Search, Paid Social, Email Marketing, Website Optimization and Analytics. We are a fast-growing team of professional digital marketers. Our clients look to Disruptive Advertising to expand their digital marketing footprint and create growth for their business by winning at life and business together.
We have been in business since 2013, our offices are located in the beautiful city of Pleasant Grove, Utah where one side of our office overlooks the towering Wasatch Mountain Range, and the other has stunning views of Utah lake. In 2020 Disruptive Advertising received several awards, including: Utah Business Magazine's Best Companies to Work For, UV50 Fastest growing companies and Digital.com 2020 Best Advertising & Marketing Agencies. In 2019 we were highlighted in USA Today as one SLC's Best Companies to Work For" and in Glassdoor as "Best Places to Work” at #13.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Content Marketing to take ownership of our content strategy. The priority will always be quality first, and then a focus on traffic, rankings and MQLs. This person will oversee a small team consisting of a content writer, designer, videographer and PR person; working alongside our Head of Demand Generation and Head of Marketing Operations. This role will report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer. Our marketing department is one of our strongest assets at Disruptive, and we want to continue to grow and elevate our standard of excellence. The individual should be an industry expert, have experience in the services we provide and an overall understanding of market trends.
We're looking to create content that provides value to Directors, VPs and Chief Marketing Officers, and have a lot of industry data from managing $150M in annual ad spend, 550 clients, millions of emails, website visitors, conversions and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize and execute a content strategy that provides value to our target audience; content should be engaging, educational and continue to position us as thought leaders in the industry
- Oversee and build a content team of writers, designers and PR/outreach individuals
- Own our SEO and keyword rankings
- Share oversight of our social media presence, including brand content generation for tweets, blog posts, youtube and other social media platforms
- Ensure consistency in branding and messaging across all content; ensure accuracy, relevance, quality, and purpose
- Define & track content KPIs to refine execution of content strategy and demonstrate data-driven strategies and growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization including the Product Team, Marketing Consultants and other Leaders to ensure key brand messages are aligned with client experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ year's experience in Content Marketing and SEO (proven experience + portfolio of work)
- Intermediate understanding of Hubspot & Salesforce
- Project Management Software experience (we use Teamwork)
- Experience in B2B Marketing and major plus if there's experience in Ecommerce and B2C Lead Generation
- Be good at all of the stuff you know you need to be good at: creativity, follow through on time, treat people with respect, be a team player, have a passion for what you do, etc.
- Flexible PTO Policy: Approval but Freedom
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k with match
- Vacation bonus ($500/after 1st year, an addition $250 every year after)
- Company Vacation Homes to Use after first anniversary
- WellVia services (Tele-Medical Services)
- Short & Long-term Disability
- Accident and Critical Illness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- On-site Massage Chairs
- Fully stocked snacks in the break room
- Personal, Health & Financial Development Courses
- Charity & Employee Experience Committee
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Monthly Contests and Employee Appreciation Activities
- Fitness Membership with VASA Fitness
- Use of the Company Top Golf Card
Disruptive Advertising is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status.
Employees can work in the office or remote in most locations in the US. Remote employees will need to have a professional setting and reliable internet at home to host video meetings with internal employees or clients. Employees will need to be available and ready to work during business hours and have the ability to attend video meetings.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈