Head of Content/Inbound & SEO Marketing (m/f/d)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
- Designing Lingoda’s content strategy to ensure a data-driven approach in our target markets that delivers on both content-focused & wider commercial KPIs.
- Improving and putting in place new processes for the content team and define a complex structure of roles and responsibilities.
- Developing and managing the content calendar that provides regular localised unique content in five marketing languages.
- Managing and leading the team on all relevant technical on & off-page optimisation for SEO to drive our organic traffic volumes.
- Helping to develop and implement the brand’s social media strategy.
- Exploring, evaluating & executing additional content opportunities with relevant partners.
- Expanding and maintaining a multi-channel content distribution network via owned, earned & (sometimes) paid media.
- Leading the webmaster/content management team in uploading and maintaining content across the Lingoda website & landing pages.
- Nurturing & developing the content team to be all high performers.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering growth via content/SEO in a fast-paced B2C content environment.
- Strong experience in creating customer focussed, high-quality content and social media that is on-brand, on-target, and on-strategy.
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to use market data and customer insight to develop content that drives quality traffic.
- Deep understanding of technical SEO & off-page traffic growing tactics.
- Advanced proficiency in main SEO tools; SEMRush, Moz Pro, and Google products Search Console & Google Analytics.
- Experience in developing and executing social media strategy for a B2C business.
- Experience in B2C PR (nice to have).
- Proficient collaboration skills within the team and across large organisations.
- Excellent and precise written English. You have a sharp, concise & recognisable written style.
- Experience in writing or briefing/directing a variety of different content formats (articles, essays, video, podcasts, interviews etc).
- Excellent working knowledge of Content Management systems.
- The ability to prioritise effectively and work accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Hypergrowth environments and how to scale up a company.
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...… in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈