Head of Client Engagement, South America
3 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Brazil Only
Cheesecake Labs is a software design and engineering partner that helps big brands and fast-growing startups innovate and build successful mobile and web experiences. With market focus in the US and Brazil, we know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 60+ designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.
Our portfolio in Brazil includes AES, Portobello, Sodexo, Mercado Livre, Intelbras, Cresol. And more enterprises looking for digital innovation are already in the pipeline.
Cheesecake Labs continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff is working full remote from home. Our cool Florianópolis office will open in February 2021 for those who feel comfortable.
As Head of Client Engagement in South America will be responsible for elevating Cheesecake Labs’s business to the next level, helping enterprises innovate with mobile and web experiences. By partnering with Business leadership and our Product team, you'll autonomously drive our practice forward by winning new logos and tapping emerging opportunities with existing clients. We employ a solutions-led strategy and are seeking consultative sales executives.
We're now a remote-first company and all employees can choose to work from anywhere in Brazil. Once it is safe to return, employees can go to the office in Florianopolis, if they want.
- Lead the sales process in Latin America – including prospecting, qualification, discovery, executing, and closing sales opportunities – focusing on enterprises
- Introduce Cheesecake Labs's business, value proposition, people, and services to new client prospects via calls/meetings
- Work with potential and existing clients to define a digital innovation strategy, driven by mobile and web experiences -- help frame business/technical needs, project scope
- Collaborate closely with a Solutions Architect to propose appropriate team/resourcing plan for client briefs and develop pricing proposals
- After you close a deal, work hand-in-hand with Project Management, Engineering, and Design leads to guide the overall product delivery and own the client relationship at the highest level
- Strong experience as a consultative sales executive
- You’re a critical thinker, active listener, and client-focused, with a strong ability to extract client (real) needs and requirements
- Expertise in client negotiations, closing sales and expanding business
- Experienced working with and presenting to Directors and C-level professionals enterprises
- Excellent English business writing and speaking skills (though most of your prospects and clients will be based in Brazil, many company meetings are held in English)
It's easier to sell when the service is good – and we're the best in what we do! You'll have the opportunity to elevate our business to the next level, helping enterprises innovate with mobile and web experiences, and grow with the company.
You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Caker can thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at [email protected]
The collected personal data will be used only to manage and control candidate resumes in order to assess the necessary requirements such as the contact information, and also to conduct this selection process.
The collected data will not be shared with others (“third parties”) without your authorization, and their use will be restricted to Cheesecake Labs' internal staff, and also to the service providers that process your data for the selection process. At any time, you can contact us and we will remove your data from our data collection system. In order to do that, just simply send an email to [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Brazil Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈