Head of Brand & Content
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
How many times in your career do you have the chance to create a ubiquitous consumer brand, build an entirely new supply chain, and change a big part of the food system?
Today, Crowd Cow offers the most convenient and direct way for consumers to purchase from independent and family-owned farms, providing access to a world of craft meats and seafoods more diverse and flavorful than most people realize. We're also creating opportunities for the very best independent producers to reach more customers.
Our business continues to thrive, as more people need access to high quality meats and seafoods, without having to leave their homes. Crowd Cow has grown 300% this year and we're looking to grow our team with people interested in working at a fast-growing start-up with a team of highly motivated and talented individuals. You must be comfortable in an uncertain environment, a fast learner, with commitment to quality and providing the best customer experience possible in an online marketplace.
We are an initiatives-driven company, so all of our roles come with the opportunity to own and drive projects that will further advance both the company's growth and your career.
Our team is looking for a head of brand and content to build Crowd Cow into a household name. You will own our brand positioning, tone, voice and ensure it is consistently applied on and off-site. You will own developing high quality branded content that helps us educate and provide transparency into who are customers are supporting by buying from Crowd Cow.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and own the Brand playbook. Get our team working off of it (from the CEO to the new marketing manager and everyone in between)
- Establish the branded content roadmap: where should we be investing to tell the story of what Crowd Cow does?
- Make it happen: put together the resources you need to deliver
- Ensuring that we have content strategy, plans and execution that drives measurable impact to generating new customer growth across our channels (SEO, community, etc.).
What You've Done
- Owned brand at a high growth startup in the direct to consumer space
- You have a track record of delivering creative, high quality pieces of branded content that stand out
- You've driven brand investment to accelerate growth in new customer acquisition and revenue
- Managed a team
- Your portfolio is awesome: you have a track record of high quality branded content with your fingerprints all over it
- You can go deep on how you'd come in and get the brand machine going
Crowd Cow Offers a generous medical benefits and PTO package to all full time employees.
This position will be remote "home based" in the United States, with primarily Pacific Standard Time hours.
Candidates must be eligible to legally work in the United States and visa sponsorship is not provided.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈