Head Of Amazon & Marketplace Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We're Shinesty, the most irreverent, and one of fastest growing direct to consumer brands on Earth. Our humor isn't for everyone, so those without a sense of humor need not apply. That said, we are for everyone working here when it comes to diversity and are proud equal opportunity employers. So, we want to hear from you regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you live, who you like to get frisky with, or anything else about you for that matter.
We're hiring a brilliant Sr. Amazon Marketing Manager to be directly accountable for building a profitable presence on this important marketplace. This role will have full P&L responsibility and directly manage all levers required for sustainable success: product category planning and launches, budgeting and forecasting, listing creation and optimization, price and promotion, A+ content, efficient paid management, reviews and voice of customer, FBA processes, cost reconciliation, and more.
If you aren't willing or excited to get your hands dirty in this function, and work toward building a team under you over the next two years, than this job probably isn't right for you. Here's what you'll be responsible for day-to-day:
- Maniacally manage the channel's full P&L and make smart decisions that ensure we're exceeding budgeted top and bottom line targets
- Continually launch, test and optimize paid media to balance scale and efficiency
- Work with the merchandising team to execute new category launches, plan inventory, and manage active product categories and assortments
- Collaborate with creative teams to optimize product and storefront content for search visibility and conversion
- Track listings vs. targeted keywords to ensure improved and sustained organic ranking
- Maintain a channel scorecard, track daily to identify and quickly address issues and opportunities, goal set against scorecard KPIs to continually improve performance
- And, other tasks that may be required to ensure success on Amazon and other marketplaces
- 5+ years directly managing an Amazon business, preferably managed internally at a growing direct-to-consumer brand
- Expert at directly managing 6-figure+ monthly advertising budgets (i.e you are the one creating campaigns, managing budgets and optimizations, etc. NOT overseeing an agency or other individual): Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Amazon DSP, and Sponsored Display
- Deep understanding of the A9 algorithm, proven ability to identify and optimize toward priority search terms
- Deep understanding of all key reports and work flows within Seller Central. Familiarity coordinating or directly resolving a wide array of marketing, merchandising, and operational issues.
- Strong cross functional and project management experience.
- Generous equity stake in Shinesty
- Annual bonus incentives
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully remote or Relocation budget available (to Denver/Boulder)
- Salary range: $65k-$120k plus generous bonus incentives
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible PTO, no need to accrue time and you can take as much as you'd like
- Flexible working hours, just get your stuff done and generate results
- All the tools and resources you need to be successful in this role
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈