Growth Product Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Growth Product Manager
AdQuick is hiring for a high impact leadership role in developing and executing our GTM and marketing strategy. You are a person who has led or been a part of a fast-growing company in the marketing / demand gen function who can assess, prioritize, lead, and execute growth of the company. You will collaborate across functions at the company to ensure we’re prioritizing the right tactics and projects, monitor and improve the health of our pipeline, and wear multiple hats.
We’re in a large ($60Bn) space with various customer types and stakeholders and multiple versions of our platform.
- Create, drive, monitor, and iterate the overall GTM plan and strategy for AdQuick’s various products
- Lead customer acquisition channels: prioritization, budgets, creative and copy
- Source and manage any external parties required to execute campaigns
- Forecasting business: new leads, new closed won business
- Assess and monitor the health of customer pipeline
- Develop product that will be useful customer acquisition and lead gen machines
- Marketing savant with a lead gen and analytical approach to B2B customer acquisition
- Startup/tech experience with a fast experimentation culture
- 5-10 years in marketing, strategy, customer acquisition
- Been a leader or part of a hypergrowth marketing team
- Cross functional experience working at the intersection of sales, marketing, product, analytics
- CACs, LTV, Cohorts, AOVs are acronyms that are second nature to you
- Marketplace, media, B2B experience are all pluses
- Experiences building lead gen products
- Fun and positive - you don’t take yourself too seriously and can have fun while working hard
- Creative: imagination and experimentation are vital for this role
- Analytical: where possible, your hypotheses, initiatives, and experiments are data driven
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management, and leadership of our marketing and demand gen roadmap
- Versatility and self-starting proclivity are vital
What you’ll be doing
- Leading AdQuick’s go to market strategy and execution
- Assessing previous customer cohort
- Providing input and prioritization on product roadmap
- Developing, executing and monitoring customer acquisition channels
- Some of the areas of ownership and prioritization with these areas include: Brand/messaging, customer funnel (in and outside of product), demand gen tactics (eg performance marketing), hiring, and internal comms
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈