Growth Marketing Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Curri partners with the largest material distributors in the construction industry to deliver to their customers with unprecedented speed. Curri is a fast-paced, high growth startup bringing significant innovation to the industry we serve. If you are organized, have strong communication skills, and are excited to solve new problems and have a significant impact on a growing business, read on!
The Growth Marketing Specialist reports to the CMO of Curri and oversees all of the acquisition marketing campaigns, including social media, email, press, and reporting. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is exceptionally organized and possesses great attention to detail. This individual thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Curri is based in Ventura, CA but our team primarily works remotely.
Responsibilities for the Growth Marketing Specialist
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
Keys to Success
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems, and content management systems
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content
Curri provides on-demand, last mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was part of the YC S19 batch.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈