Growth Marketing Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
U.S. Remote - All time zones considered
BibliU is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar textbook industry by transforming the way students and universities engage with learning materials. We’re looking for driven, creative candidates with a background in consulting or high-growth tech businesses. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the success of the company, which recently raised $10M in Series A funding. If you’re looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career at a high growth company with a high level of autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning experience for academic content worldwide. BibliU has partnered with over 150 universities worldwide and works with more than 1,000 publisher partners to ensure students are receiving the content they need on day one of class. We are a growing team with over 50 full time employees based all around the globe.
We are seeking a data-driven, revenue-centric Growth Marketing Manager with experience in inbound and outbound marketing, including account-based marketing. Working from home with a diverse team across North America and Europe, you will play a key role in growing our North American markets, while also collaborating on global marketing initiatives, including overseeing the effectiveness of the BibliU website.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, you will create and orchestrate multi-channel account-based marketing programs that grow the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally, aligning closely with marketing and sales team members to market our learning content management platform to higher education institutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate on the development and execution of the growth marketing plan, optimizing the use of account-based marketing, online/digital and content marketing, events and webinars
- Conceive, develop, and execute on multi-touch, integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive qualified leads, in alignment with company goals
- Collaborate closely with marketing counterparts, such as content marketing, product marketing, and sales development, to increase marketing success rates
- Partner with sales development to develop and execute regional account-focused playbooks, including outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow up, nurture, digital marketing strategies, and events
- Champion the website, driving increased traffic through SEO/SEM and conversions through more engaging messaging, calls to action, and use of tech, such as chatbot
- Develop and implement email nurture strategies, using a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Manage webinars and events, and related sponsorship relationships and programs
- Regularly report program/campaign performance
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, account-based marketing, buyer intent, ad words, retargeting, etc) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Be a champion for next-generation marketing and operations best practices
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- 3+ years of work experience in similar role
- Bachelor's degree (in Marketing or related field that developed research and writing abilities)
- Experience with account-based marketing
- Experience with online marketing
- Experience with website strategy, including SEO
- Business acumen
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferably: Proficiency with tools such as 6sense, Outreach, SalesForce
- Preferably: Proficiency with LinkedIn Ads
- Preferably: Experience managing agencies
- Preferably: Experience of working in higher education
Why work for BibliU?
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a healthy work-life balance and cultivating a company culture where you can bring your whole, human self to work. We offer a Competitive Salary & Bonus, Generous Paid Time Off (43 days including public holidays per year), Equity, Flexible Hours, Remote and Work From Home, Birthday Off, Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, and more. Our values include straight talking, pushing boundaries and delighting customers. We are a remote first and family first company, and the majority of our team are distributed across the US and the UK.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds, experiences and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective and BibliU is committed to building an inclusive and supportive workplace where everyone can do rewarding work.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈