1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Understand deeply the exploration and consideration phase for Roger leads and identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion.
- Investigate and test new channels to drive new traffic to Roger.
- Create landing pages, including copywriting and design.
- Dive deep into data to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale.
- Work cross-functionally with product, customer experience, sales and design to gain a holistic understanding of Roger customers.
- Report on data regularly and share findings with the Roger team.
- A minimum 5 years of post-university work experience.
- Strong command of the English language, with an interest in writing conversion-driven copy.
- A background in a strategic growth marketing role, preferably in Saas.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans
- First-hand experience with email marketing and paid acquisition.
- The ability to write customer-ready copy.
- Experience creating landing pages. Webflow experience preferred.
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior leaders.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈