1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
We are looking for a growth marketeer who really understands all the moving pieces of modern web marketing, both inbound and outbound. If you like working in a fast-paced environment where you can really add value, this is the job for you!
We are accepting applications for the next two months and we fill the open position as soon as we’ve found the right candidate.
About the Position
The position is about marketing our new products and services which we scale into companies. You will help our projects to succeed by applying your marketing skills to support the growth process. You will work together with our Sales team so they can reach out to new leads which you helped to generate. These are the most important aspects you’ll be working on:
- Lead Generation :)!
- Defining and applying a Growth Strategy (e.g. Designing Marketing Funnels)
- Developing Campaigns (inbound / outbound)
- Managing Ad Campaigns (e.g. Adwords)
- Managing and Creating Content (website, blog etc.)
- Managing and Creating CTA's
- Compiling Landing Pages
- Writing, sending and analysing emails (mass, transactional, drips)
- Social Networks Lead Generation Management / Sales Development
- Conversion Reporting & Analysis
Startupz is a startup studio that develops and launches new companies. We develop innovative products, systems and services,
and then build teams to scale them into companies.
Some of the things we do: we work to eliminate language barriers at Tolq.com, protect your privacy at LegalSite.co and make the internet safer at Codekeeper.co.
We are remote-first and local in The Hague.
We have an open ‘startup-like’ mentality and work inside a larger group of hi-tech web companies.
What else can you expect from us?
- Enthusiastic and fun colleagues
- Startup mentality and possibilities
- Friday afternoon drinks and/or (theme)parties
You can expect a mindful onboarding process with ramp-up and time to learn. You can expect a team that listens, and to be heard. You can expect to give and provide direct feedback. You can expect to be counted on. You can expect to do your best work and build a career here.
We build our apps, our teams, and our company for the long haul, with a strong eye to other teams’ effectiveness & happiness, from design to support and operations. A healthy, resilient app starts with a healthy, resilient organization.
We are looking for someone who is ready for this challenge with a getting things done work spirit.
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are comfortable to adapt and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You master the English language
- You are creative and can have strong copywriting skills
- You are driven, enthusiastic and have a sense of humor
- HubSpot experience is a pré
- You may have experience in growth marketing
How to Apply
Please send an application that speaks directly to how you would like to fill this position. There are no right answers or expectations. Show us your role in Startupz’s future and our role in yours. Address some of the work we do. Introduce yourself as a colleague. Feel free to respond in either Dutch or English.
Startupz.com is a startup studio that develops new products and services and then scales them into companies.
Check out our projects to get an idea of what we like to work on (please note: pre-launch projects are not on our website yet). https://startupz.com/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈