Google Cloud Content Creator
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
NOTE: This is a 100% remote position.
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning). Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale.
We are looking for a person with practical Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience to join our international, distributed, and growing Content Team. This is a hands-on role suited to individuals who are passionate about defining, building, and deploying GCP services.
- Design and create video-based online courses and learning paths based on data and customer requests
- Work with customer teams to help drive engagement and the content roadmap
- Keep up to date with the latest cloud services and certifications
- Significant developer or infrastructure experience on Google Cloud Platform (but will consider applicants with experience on Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure)
- Ideally have at least one Google Cloud Platform certification, such as Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Teaching experience and/or experience with educational content development
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Must have a sample video where you show how to perform specific tasks on a computer
- Competitive compensation with an annual bonus
- Build your own workstation
- For employees located in the United States, full benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k, and FSAs
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year, plus 11 holidays, 5 sick days, and 6 weeks of fully-paid parental leave
- An exciting product with fabulous people
- Annual trip to the Swiss office for the Global Meeting
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈