Forex Affiliate Manager (Spanish)
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: LATAM Only
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, Libertex offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
Libertex team is looking for a Forex Affiliate Manager to join Marketing team. Libertex "Two Stripes" Marketing is a very international group of 10+ nationalities based in Montenegro, Cyprus and Israel. We welcome successful candidates with a proved track of record and experience working as Affiliate or IB manager for at least 2 years.
We are ready to learn from you, share our knowledge and provide amazing working conditions for your best performance. Apply now!
What will you do:
- Recruit new affiliates
- Maintain existing affiliate
- Maintain and monitor affiliate programs and activities.
- Look for new Affiliates/IBs
- Affiliate support
- Search for traffic brokers and negotiate with them to cooperate with our affiliate program on our condition - pls amend to Search for Affiliate/Traffic networks and negotiate with them to cooperate with our affiliate program on our condition
- Coordinate with designer regarding preparing conversion promo materials for Affiliates for specific GEO (landing pages, teasers, banners).
- Write marketing briefs and work with our creative team to develop assets for campaigns
- Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates
- Represent company on international events (exhibitions, meetups, seminars, etc)
Key Skills Required:
- 2 years as Affiliate manager or 1 year as Affiliate manager +2 years of Sales/Retention in forex/crypto industry
- Fluent English + Spanish (LATAM) + other languages is a plus
- Deep understanding of affiliate and partner marketing channels
- Highly organized, strategic and execution focused with ability to multi-task
- Ability to operate independently and to meet established deadlines with an exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, handle multiple projects and frequent reporting
- Attention to detail, accountability and pride in quality of work
- Creative thinker, has technological knowledge and deep business understanding (smart creative)
- Ability to collaborate with and influence both internal and external partners
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of affiliate networks
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, positive attitude, drive and collaborative spirit
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Work in the reliable and stable well-known company
- Competitive base salary + attractive commission system
- Remote work option or based in our Mexico office
- Opportunity of the career and professional growth
- Work in the friendly professional team
- Unique international corporate culture
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: LATAM Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈