Facebook Ads Media Buyer
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you love managing paid ads for big ecommerce brands? Have you managed over $50k/month in FB ads? Do you absolutely LOVE diving into the data to discover ROI-based solutions for industry leading clients?
If you just said YES, then we'd love to have you on the Adlogic team!!
At Adlogic, we specialize in scaling ecommerce DTC brands from 6 figures to 7 figures monthly with Facebook ads, copywriting, and creative services and we have been doing just that for the past three years.
On top of having a successful track-record with provable Facebook ad case studies, the ideal candidate for this job is an individual thinker, problem solver, analytical-minded with elite communication. As the Facebook Media Buyer, this position is client-facing, discussing strategies and communicating with clients over 2-3 weekly calls. You will be responsible for managing the results of 3 Facebook ad accounts, spending a combined amount of $400k/month.
You will be working with copywriters, video editors, analytics specialists & working over one jr media buyer. We all work together flawlessly utilizing the MECE's principle, which is: Mutually Exclusive, Collectively Exhaustive. This means everyone has their organized responsibilities, and we work together like a well-oiled machine for the single goal of getting insane results for our clients.
With that being said, we are everything BUT corporate. We aren't a large agency. We are all pretty much just friends that happen to be digital marketing nerds and love adding fun to anything we possibly can. The code word is optimize. We believe in freedom - backed by discipline, individual thinking & responsibility.
- Manage the results of 3 Facebook ad accounts, ~ $400k in Facebook Ads spend per month (not doing all the work, we have copywriters & other media buyers working with you, but you will be the team lead responsible for the results.
- Strategize, account structure, Direct Response, TOF, MOF & BOF campaigns and manage client KPIs with all things Facebook & IG ads.
- Client-facing: Speak to clients on 2-3 weekly calls managing client expectations, and fulfilling their ongoing needs while communicating effectively with their team and ours.
- Visualizing data and informing actionable direction to the team and clients from your findings from Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Reporting, and our own Google Data Studio dashboards.
- Prepare reports and present them to clients. (we automate everything we can, we try to reduce taking the same action more than twice, so this should be easy.)
- Develop new marketing strategies utilizing the latest cutting-edge software and methods in the industry.
- Work with and direct one jr media buyer that will help you create campaigns and other rad management tasks.
- Be highly organized - if you practice, prepare and create processes for you and the Media Buying department, your life at Adlogic will be effortless.
This is not a position for you if you want to get taught all that is stated above. Yes, you will learn so much from our other talent - but 2+ years of 'real-world paid traffic experience' is what we're looking for here.
• 2+ years of paid Facebook ads media buying experience
• Have Scaled an ecommerce brand's account up past $50k/month in spend profitably
• Basic understanding of Shopify (You can work your way around it)
• Well-Aversed in Google Analytics
• Knowledgeable with Google Tag Manager (we have a dev for this, but in todays world it's essential for your position to understand this)
• Basic Knowledge of Math, KPIs & basic statistics
• Basic understanding of branding & advertising
• Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
• Elite communication skills – both written and verbal
- FULLY REMOTE
- Rev-Share opportunities
- After 30 days of employment, employees will be given a premium Spotify subscription & Weekly meal plan service (5 meals/week).
- After 60 days of employment, employees will be given the opportunity to take advantage of the Ad Logic Education plan ($6,000/year).
- After 90 days of employment Full PPO health insurance is available to all full-time employees.
- After one year of employment, employees will be given the option to enroll in the Company 401k plan.
- Flexible scheduling, remote work, and time off when YOU need it!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈