Facebook Ads Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to paid advertising (such as Facebook Ads & Google Ads) and a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Pinterest, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
Build and launch Facebook / Instagram Ads
- Help create weekly and monthly reports
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest
- Work with other departments (e.g. product development, creative and merchandising) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Do Google Analytics analysis
- Help set up processes
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10am-6pm)
- Extremely fluent in written English
- 4+ years of hands-on ecommerce marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response Facebook and/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features and functionalities in social advertising
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including bulk upload is a plus.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Unlimited PTO policy, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈