1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Since 2011, Nordcloud has been on a mission to help our customers embrace the maximum benefits of the public cloud. To help us to continue to do this, we are looking for an Engagement Director.
You are a key member of our DACH team. Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to be a part of #NordcloudCommunity and benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of Public Cloud and Cloud Solutions in their IT environments.
As Engagement Director at Nordcloud Germany, you're the managing director of your named account, on a journey of realizing that benefit for the customer. You own end to end the entire account including:
- Business & IT strategy with long-term (Business) Goals
- Account & Sales Planning
- Drive Innovations and Customer Change Management, introduce NC and partner assets and bring-in thought leaders from NC organization
- Partnership Issues, Customer Satisfaction Management, Relationship Development
- Contract & Financial Management
Skills, experience and characteristics and that will help you are:
- Full lifecycle experience of owning the customer relationship and business long term – focus on business growth, but occasional hiccups and recovery from those just give perspective and wisdom.
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles etc of large customers and solution selling.
- Drive – you own your own destiny, you make things happen. Occasional luck is great, but we don't rely on it – hard and determined work instead.
- By heart, you are a salesperson, but experience has shown to you that well-managed delivery is key for the growth and thus it has become your second nature.
- Absolute focus on customer satisfaction and business growth – if you nail these, rest usually follow
- Fluent spoken and written German and English including excellent communication and presentation skills
You will be given keys to our most precious customer relationships and thus this is very much the key position in our organization. The location of this position is in Munich, but depending on the customer can also involve moderate travelling but you can also work remotely if you live in the other city in Germany.
We offer you a possibility to really make an impact on our customers business and be part of the Nordcloud success.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Interesting projects and a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries
- Possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- We grow together! There's a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
- Work when you're the most productive. You get up early or can't work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy - we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – beside all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as a weekly virtual coffee and Tuesday after work!
Learn more about our team here at Nordcloud
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Europe's leading cloud solution provider Nordcloud accelerates the digital transformation of its customers with the latest cloud technology. Since 2011, Nordcloud has completed more than 1000 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the public cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. Nordcloud employs 450+ cloud experts around Europe. Nordcloud has a local presence in the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Austria, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK. We are proud to be an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, a Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner and Azure Expert MSP.
Nordcloud has been awarded to be the World's number 1 cloud-native Managed Services Partner in the May 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper scaler MSP's.
We are digital builders born in the cloud.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈