Email Marketing Strategist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Email Marketing Strategist will help ColdSpark clients execute their email marketing efforts focusing mainly on fundraising copywriting, email scheduling and delivery, and reporting. This includes, but is not limited to, writing fundraising emails for political campaigns, political organizations, and non-profits; working with graphic designers graphic concepts; developing an email schedule, creative concepts and fundraising goals for campaigns; reporting and analyzing campaign results; staying up-to-date on client specific news to make each campaign unique and compelling; keeping up-to-date on new software developments and trends; and developing new ideas to differentiate our campaigns from competitors.
ColdSpark is a leading national firm in Republican political consulting that worked in 39 states and counts Sen. Pat Toomey, Ambassador Nikki Haley, the Club for Growth, and many congressional candidates amongst its clients.
The strategist position can be in person in PIttsburgh, in person in Washington, DC or remote. The position will work with our digital account managers to develop comprehensive marketing strategies for email campaigns, draft the copy, and execute the email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience in political email fundraising copy and an understanding of political campaigns and donors. You should also have a passion for politics, an ability to churn out a lot of different copy quickly, and a willingness to work hard and learn.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develop overarching strategies and schedules for email campaigns
- Write copy for email campaigns
- Develop creative concepts for email campaigns
- Design and execute performance experiments
- Produce reports on performance
- Track news developments that impact efforts
- 1 - 3+ years of political email marketing experience
- Experience with email sending platforms such as MailChimp, Marketo, Iterable, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Creative writing capacity
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and dynamic company
- Strong work ethic, no slackers allowed
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈