Email Marketing Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Greetabl is growing quickly and looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to drive customer retention and lifetime value through the day-to-day, hands-on creation, execution, and optimization of automated marketing initiatives. You will report to our Director of Marketing and work with a small but amazing group of team members in a fast-paced environment. This role requires both analytical rigor and creativity in solving problems and identifying opportunities along with incredible energy and a will to win.
The right candidates will be passionate about driving growth through data and understanding the customer lifecycle.
This position is fully remote. We cannot currently sponsor H1-B.
- Drive lifetime value through customer segmentation and retention strategies for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Improve the customer experience and drives core business objectives at each stage of the customer journey through email marketing (email campaigns, segmentation, automation)
- Own post-purchase communications (including email, SMS, and other channels) and optimize performance.
- Help design, execute, and report on tests. Pivot or shift approaches when necessary in response to what you learn.
- Collaborate with Creative, Product, and Customer Happiness teams to create content that moves users further down the funnel.
- Contribute in any other way you can to the team’s success.
- Develop segmentation strategies based on data analysis and collaboration with the team.
- 2-5 years of email marketing experience. Experience with Klaviyo preferred.
- Strong competency in data analysis using Microsoft Excel.
- Strong writing skills and a receptiveness to feedback.
- Positive, organized, hard-working, and comfortable in a startup environment.
- Possess a knack for creative problem solving while being informed by data.
- Perseverance and a willingness to try new things and find a way around (or through) obstacles.
- Driven to make incremental change and a passion for uncovering opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Basic HTML experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, finance, or entrepreneurship.
Greetabl is growing quickly in a huge market that's ripe for disruption. We invest in our people and our product, and we love the feeling of hard work paying off.
If you join Team Greetabl, you'll get:
- The opportunity to directly impact the growth of a business and to accelerate your career in a fun and positive industry.
- A competitive base salary and bonus potential.
- Subsidized health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and a home office stipend.
- A generous holiday and vacation policy (and the encouragement to enjoy it!).
- Summer Fridays!
- Everything you need to succeed in a healthy, positive, remote team environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈