Email Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As an Email Marketing Manager, you will execute effective email marketing strategies, manage and optimize existing monetization channels, report on business KPIs, and aggressively research and develop new engagement tactics based on innovation and business needs. This is not a 9-5 job.
This is your role if you live and breathe email marketing, collaboration, teamwork, analysis of complex data and problem-solving, and if you love creating strategies based on your findings.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Consistently meeting critical business goals for an existing consumer brand while supporting user retention and acquisition
- Relentless focus on increasing user LTV (Lifetime Value) as well as product and revenue growth
- Developing creative and innovative direct response marketing and promotions
- Executing iterative testing to drive your strategy through key learnings
- Analyzing complex data and give business recommendations in an actionable, concise format
- Creating multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards using existing ESPs and visualization tools
- Diving deep into the data especially around A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis to create results
- Ensuring compliance across all campaigns
- Effectively troubleshooting tracking, rendering, or data quality issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3+ years in direct response digital marketing with hands-on experience with email sending, development, performance optimization, branding, and deliverability from conception to completion
- Demonstrated success in contributing to high volume integrated email marketing programs for consumer audiences
- Proven expertise leveraging ExactTarget, SailThru, SendGrid or similar ESP to create multi-step Retention Campaigns, Cohort Strategies, and Analytics Dashboards
- Results-driven approach with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking, and ROI analysis
- Deep understanding of email rendering across devices, browsers, and ISPs
- Expert project management skills with the ability to manage project plans & adhere to deadlines.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers.
Launch Potato is South Florida's fastest-growing media company leveraging data science, and fun to continue building our portfolio of category-leading direct-to-consumer brands that attract millions of users.
Most recently, honored as an Inc. Best Place to Work & Inc. Fastest Growing Company for the second time, a winner of the SFBJ Best Place to Work Award, and Florida Trend Best Place to Work. While our headquarters is in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, we have a unique, international team distributed across several countries and are a pioneering advocate of remote work. Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈