Director, Payer Marketing
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- You’ll deliver crucial value to our company by spearheading the go-to-market strategy development, planning, and execution for the emerging payer market segment. You’ll own all of the positioning, messaging, collateral development, and demand generation activities for the Kyruus ProviderMatch suite in the segment. You’ll work closely with the broader Kyruus marketing team, as well as colleagues throughout other functions, and play a pivotal role in growing our footprint in the payer segment.
- Your typical day would include creating segment-specific messaging and marketing materials; partnering with cross-functional colleagues on payer-focused initiatives; and developing demand generation content for the payer audience.
- You’ll collaborate with our Product Management team to analyze the needs of the payer segment, inform product development priorities, and develop segment-specific internal and external marketing materials.
- You’ll be an expert on your the payer segment and its buyer personas – including the problems we can help solve, buyer drivers, market dynamics, and the competitive landscape – and you’ll utilize this to enable sales and serve as a cross-functional subject matter expert (SME).
- You’ll develop the demand generation strategy and key content pieces (e.g, white papers) for the payer segment in partnership with the demand generation team.
- You’ll own the payer messaging on Kyruus.com and continuously optimize it.
- You’ll support sales through collateral development (e.g., brochures, slides), case study creation, and sales training, as well as by serving as a SME in onsite meetings with prospective customers (and, in some cases, existing customers).
- You’ll serve as a SME for Request For Proposal submissions for Kyruus.
- You’ll regularly use HubSpot, Salesforce, and Asana. You’ll report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing in the Marketing division.
- You’ll use your 10+ years experience in marketing to:
- Spearhead payer marketing efforts across the organization to solidify external messaging and positioning for the segment and ensure internal consistency.
- Develop compelling demand generation campaigns and deliverables, in partnership with the demand generation team.
- Engage customers in webinars, case studies, and other marketing initiatives.
- Drive ongoing sales effectiveness in the payer segment by proactively developing and delivering sales tools and trainings.
- Keep a close pulse on the payer market and payer segment of the Kyruus customer base and utilize your insights to inform roadmap and strategy development.
- Partner closely with the VP of Sales for the Payer segment, broader sales leadership, and marketing leadership on go-to-market strategy, segmentation, and campaigns.
- Bring the payer view to planning processes with the product management and product marketing teams around the product roadmap and new product rollouts.
- Establish, track, and report on marketing metrics for the payer segment.
- Contribute to planning for Kyruus’ ATLAS conference and annual customer forum, specifically as it relates to payer-focused programming.
- Create an inclusive environment where your colleagues feel motivated to succeed.
- You’ll drive pipeline growth and help Kyruus close deals in the payer segment, ultimately playing an essential role in substantially growing Kyruus’ payer business.
- You’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the payer segment both internally and externally, and as a key partner to other teams at Kyruus.
- You’ll run successful demand gen campaigns, boosting our Marketing-Qualified Leads and helping us achieve our quarterly and annual goals. You’ll deliver clear, compelling, and differentiated marketing collateral, website content, and sales enablement materials tailored to the payer segment.
- You’ll produce high quality content deliverables, such as webinars, white papers, and case studies, that generate substantial leads and content conversions.
- Kyruuvians in the Director, Payer Marketing role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Director, Payer Marketing position. From there, a Kyruuvian can become Vice President, Payer Marketing or move into a different role in marketing.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈