Director of Social Media
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Summary: We are looking for a Director of Social Media owning overall responsibility for MoxieLash's social media initiatives. This position is remote.
- Lead all social media activities including targeted account building, audience development, user acquisition, community management and cross-platform brand adherence.
- Own social media strategy. Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure adherence. Build and continuously refine strategy across key identified platforms to drive engagement.
- Oversee creation of focused, curated content, and engaged narrative on social media. Champion integrated social media content development across different functions.
- Plan and monitor paid campaigns on social media. Continuously evaluate performance.
- Direct cross-functional efforts for maximizing organic and inorganic traffic generation.
- Own budget for social media initiatives. Ensure maximization of ROI across target platforms.
- Oversee data driven social media campaign analysis to distillate actionable insights. Provide periodic reports to executive leadership team.
- Ensure social media team stays up to date on new market and community trends. Re-calibrate social media approach as necessary to stay on top of emerging markets and technologies.
- At least 10 years of overall industry experience with at least 5 years in a leadership position in the social media marketing and management space.
- Proven track record of executing strategic campaigns across key social media platforms.
- Proven expertise in developing both paid and organic social media growth strategies.
- Passionate about social media and the evolving digital media landscape and emerging trends.
- Adept in analytics, data driven decision making and social media management KPI's and tools.
- Multiple stakeholder management experience in the eCommerce marketplace.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to interact with and influence the executive leadership team.
- Result oriented, motivated, self-starter attitude. Strong personal and work ethics.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or relevant field; can be offset by extensive experience in similar role.
Prior experience in the Cosmetic & Beauty industry.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈