Director of Product Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Develop messaging, positioning, and marketing materials for the Airbase spend management platform, and drive alignment across sales, product, marketing, partners and customer success.
- Equip our sales and customer success teams to win more deals with messaging, sales tools, collateral and product/market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, reducing sales cycle length and increasing ACV.
- Lead successful product launches, from inception through launch to reporting on success.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships; understand and translate customer needs into product requirements and work with product leaders to prioritize the roadmap. Own the go-to-market communication of the roadmap.
- Ensure our partners have the materials and product training they need to sell Airbase to their customers and prospects.
- Help solidify our thought leadership position. Craft narrative, build presentations and write compelling content for analysts, media and influencer communities. Be a key player in driving category leadership.
- Collect, synthesize, and share user and market research across the company.
- Manage, measure, and make recommendations to continually improve the customer journey. Take ownership of our freemium-to-paid strategy and optimize the customer lifecycle to maximize upgrade revenue.
- Take a leadership position as we expand our ICP in a thoughtful, measured way. Search and screen new opportunity areas by analyzing customer requirements, workflows, market trends and competitive gaps.
- Make pricing recommendations as our product and market footprint increases, to maximize revenue and profitability, and increase deal size.
- In short, be the in-house expert on our:
- You are a team of one for now but, in the future, you will lead and grow the product marketing function. Be ready and able to build a team that both drives immediate impact and is built for scale. When the time comes, you’ll lead from the front and serve as a coach and mentor.
- A gift for storytelling and the ability to craft compelling messaging and content.
- 8+ years marketing experience.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience for B2B SaaS products.
- Finance and accounting knowledge and fintech experience is a big plus
- Experience creating a wide array of content: videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- A maniacal focus on metrics and results.
- A proven track record of driving successful go-to-market launches that drive adoption and bottom line impact.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high growth, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈