Director of Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Lofty is seeking an ambitious Marketing Director to promote our services to a national market.
Our Marketing Director will be responsible for all aspects of lead generation strategy and execution for Lofty's client pipeline utilizing a multi-channel approach including video, email, social media, PPC/paid search, content marketing, and live events (post COVID).
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing initiatives for professional services organizations
- Experience developing multi-channel marketing strategies
- Experience using HubSpot or comparable CRM systems
Preferred (but not required) Qualifications
- Proven success managing marketing initiatives in a software agency / digital product organization
- Experience managing the production of video-based content
- Experience with data intensive architectures and software.
- Experience with middleware-type applications and a data pipelines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Able to work without direct supervision. Lofty Employees are trusted to make decisions that move projects forward.
- Motivated to try new methods and learn new technologies.
- Great attention to detail.
- Has a good balance of commitment to excellence and pragmatism.
- Data-driven mindset with strong attention to measuring results and responding to change.
- Create, execute, and refine ongoing marketing strategies in a multichannel environment
- Manage multiple campaigns while optimizing for efficiency
- Copywriting for the Lofty website and other marketing materials
- Management and maintenance of all agency collateral, sales decks, rate cards, etc.
- Ongoing professional development and continued education
- Management of marketing support staff as required
Lofty is a software development and innovation consultancy that creates custom software applications for our clients using emerging technology like AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science. We are a growth company focused on aggressively expanding in local as well as national markets.
We moved to a fully remote workforce during COVID-19 and have chosen to embrace our remote culture permanently. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, but this position can be performed from anywhere in the USA.
Life @ Lofty
Work at Lofty is an energizing balance of perfection with pragmatism where we work together with our clients to build complicated and highly innovative technology.
We invest in our talented team and encourage non-stop personal and professional development.
Our twice monthly Lofty Labs events are company-wide days dedicated to innovation and growth, where each team member is free to explore new techniques, technologies, or skills that help us grow and innovate both personally and as a team.
Our podcast, Friday Afternoon Deploy, is a popular entertainment show for the Software Developer community where members of our team engage in real talk about the industry.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈