Director of Marketing
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Sierra Interactive, we’re passionate about helping real estate professionals translate the inherently chaotic business of real estate into a reliable and scalable platform for success. Our customers rely on us to help them keep pace with a rapidly changing technology landscape, and we’re committed to helping them thrive. We are looking for a Director of Marketing to help us move to our next phase of expansion. This role will report to the CEO. They will partner with our Director of Product, Sales Team and Customer Success to establish a marketing plan which will enable Sierra Interactive to reach their growth and market recognition targets.
You will own creating and executing the company’s marketing plan. This will include creating, analyzing and improving metrics around market recognition, market penetration, partner programs, vendor programs, and customer metrics (wallet share, acquisition, retention).
Specifically, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and execute Sierra Interactive’s marketing plan
- Gather customer feedback and insights, sharing these with the broader Sierra team where it makes sense
- Partner with Director of Product on new product feature requests, development and customer roll out
- Plans and oversees the organization's advertising and promotion activities including online ads, partner promotions, vendor promotions, managing outside marketing resources and printed collateral.
- Researches, develops, and recommends pricing strategies for the organization
- Works closely with vendor partners to strengthen business relationships and identify opportunities to increase sales and/or gross margin
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts, and provides feedback for future product development
This is a full-time, fully remote position.
- 10+ years leading a Marketing function, ideally with both in a SaaS or similar business
- 2+ years in real estate or a related market
- Demonstrated ability to lead the marketing function
- BS/BA in related function
Necessary Leadership Competencies:
- Internally motivated to act as a servant leader
- Entrepreneurial mindset to initiate and drive new business opportunities
- Ability to act as an informal leader with peers and other stakeholders
- Adept at listening to needs and input from the legacy team and negotiating and teaching to gain alignment with the team. This person excels at negotiating to get to a short list and then communicating/using influence and teaching the team, so they understand why some things made it onto the list and other things did not
- Ability to think strategically, specifically about future impacts of proposed or pending changes
- Ability to effectively communicate new and complex ideas to all levels within the company
- Ability to self-manage, holding themselves accountable and managing perceptions with their stakeholders
- Ability to motivate others to do their best work
Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 30 day on-boarding period and include:
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees, with option to insure dependents / family members at a reasonable cost.
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Matching 401k retirement plan contributions up to 4% of base salary
Sierra Interactive is a leading real estate technology platform serving thousands of real estate agents, teams, and brokers across the US and Canada. In business for more than 10 years, we are self-funded, financially independent, profitable, and high growth. We prioritize the success of our team along with the success of our customers, and see them both as inextricably linked. As a team, we value progress over perfection; we seek to create positive, lasting relationships in all that we do; and we own it together – and we’re excited that you’re thinking of making a career with us!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈