Director of Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Offit Kurman, one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States, is currently seeking a Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing is a strategic management position that will work closely with the Office of Managing Principal (OMP) and the Recruiting Team on all firm, practice group and individual attorney marketing initiatives, firm PR, branding, and will facilitate marketing for recruiting of attorneys and law firm/group affiliations. Candidate will be responsible for identifying, proposing, and implementing firm's strategic marketing plan and efforts and will identify support (internal and external) needs to implement a strong, consistent, tactical and sophisticated marketing platform. The Director of Marketing will own the development of the firm's “brand message” and will work with the OMP to educate the attorneys on that message. The Director of Marketing will also ensure that all firm, regional and practice group events are aligned with the firm's marketing plans and branding. The Director of Marketing will report to the Office of Managing Principal and coordinate with the firm's Chairman, President, CEO and COO to ensure clear communications, prioritization of important initiatives, and timely implementation and completion of strategies and projects.
- Daily oversight and management of the firm's marketing resources – both human capital and financial budgets.
- Management of vendors and vendor budgets used in the support of marketing, business development and PR for the firm.
- Oversight and management of all members of the marketing and business development team throughout the firm.
- Work with the OMP and senior firm leadership to develop the firm's marketing budgets. Oversee the use of these budgets and track ROI on marketing resources.
- Interface with senior management to implement vision and priorities.
- Develop, manage and implement efficient processes and practices for the attorney, practice group, firm and recruiting marketing initiatives and strategic growth goals.
- Direct responsibility for overseeing the design, content, and branding of the firm's digital platforms, including the website and digital marketing/social media platforms, as well as the internal and third-party teams that support the platforms.
- Direct and manage firm branding and implement changes to processes and protocols for all marketing spends.
- Develop program for clear communications of strategic marketing goals, develop and manage marketing programs and strategies to reach set goals, including:
- Prepare regular reports and status updates on marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate all communications to marketing team and to attorneys regarding marketing strategies and implementation.
- Serve as point of contact on attorney, practice group and firm marketing efforts.
- Organize and manage team members and external support vendors.
- Organize and manage CRM database.
- Facilitate clear, effective, and efficient communications across the firm's marketing team and attorney, practice group and senior management of firm's branding, including recruitment team.
- Follow up with appropriate personnel, as directed, to ensure tasks and assignments are completed on schedule.
- Work with the Onboarding team, OMP, and senior management to facilitate and publicize attorney and firm affiliations including the transfer and rebranding of marketing content and existing campaigns.
- Manage the firm's marketing technology solutions for efficient and effective performance and recommend new technologies and solutions to firm management as needed.
QUALIFYING EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a leadership/management role in marketing. Legal marketing experience or professional services marketing experience is preferred.
- Confident and strong leader of a team of marketing personnel – must have a hands-on approach to management and must be able to get along well with a large professional staff of attorneys.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to prioritize, manage, and successfully deliver multiple assignments on aggressive and competing deadlines.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, able to think creatively to find solutions to challenging issues, and adoptable to complex and rapidly changing business operations.
- Ability to develop (ground up) and manage to budget
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work independently with a strong focus on ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Some travel, primarily day trips, to other firm offices.
Offit Kurman offers a collegial and professional work environment, as well as competitive salary and benefits, to include Paid Time Off and 401(k) matching.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈