Director of Marketing
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
MoEngage has been recognized as Great Place to work 2019 and we are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier companies.
MoEngage is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider recognized by Gartner and Forrester who helps brands communicate with customers across digital channels like email, mobile app, web site and sms to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer life time value.
Leveraging diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, MoEngage technology analyzes billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behavior and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just five years since inception, MoEngage is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, MoEngage has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, Vietnam, Singapore, Bangkok, London and Bangalore.
The North American team is looking for a marketing leader. In this role, you will lead, develop, manage, and accelerate various marketing campaigns for the North American market - and own the positioning, messaging, value proposition, and product marketing functions among others for the US, Canada and Mexico. You will be responsible for building awareness, credibility and positioning MoEngage as a leading mobile analytics and cross-channel marketing platform. You will be responsible for collaborating with the sales team, hire local marketing members, identify and sign-up local vendors/agencies and collaborate with the marketing functions in other regions to plan and deliver campaigns and programs with the ultimate goal to create a scalable, repeatable pipeline generation engine.
- Develop our positioning, messaging and differentiation elements for North America. Collaborate closely with the heads of sales, marketing and product to develop this. Build a plan to take our positioning, messaging and USP to the market and build a favorable perception of MoEngage within our target markets
- Lead, develop, and manage marketing & demand generation campaigns. This includes owning various marketing channels such as events, trade shows, paid channels and content distribution.
- Work with the sales team and leadership to identify target markets, target account lists, positioning, messaging, resource planning and perception building.
- Marketing and demand gen planning for the US region. Across content, social, organic, events and paid channels. Project manage & execute these campaigns through local US team members, India team members and vendors.
- Resource planning. Build a marketing team in North America and collaborate with centralized marketing functions in India (For ex: digital campaigns, events support etc) . Project manage all marketing campaigns for North America.
- Collaborate & execute joint marketing activities with our partners.
- 10+ years of enterprise software marketing experience in a high-growth enterprise software or SaaS company - startup experience a must
- Product marketing as core part of your DNA with understanding of other areas of marketing.
- Understanding of various channels and how it can be mapped and used through the customer journey.
- Strong in positioning, messaging, content marketing and/or digital marketing
- History of planned, budgeted, managed & measured end-to-end campaigns across content, trade shows, digital etc would be great.
- Leadership. Ability to build & lead teams across multiple countries.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and open environment and create the context and working environment for team members to deliver results beyond expectations
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈