Director of Growth
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At Inspirit AI, we’ve taught the fundamentals of artificial intelligence to 1500+ high-school students worldwide. Students work in small groups to learn about the technical and social challenges of AI, build machine learning models in Python, and complete projects applying AI to social good. Our passionate team includes dozens of students and alumni from Stanford, MIT, and more. We’re excited to expand our high school program and launch middle school-focused offerings in the coming months!
We’re looking for someone to lead our startup’s growth through building strategic partnerships with leading schools, developing paid online campaigns, and effectively managing our digital presence. The role could also involve managing the execution of Inspirit programs if interested.
Remote position; full-time (or 20+ hours/week) starting immediately. Flexible schedule.
- Develop and manage relationships with senior leadership (principals/vice principals, college counselors, etc.) to grow Inspirit programs.
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with companies, nonprofits, and other organizations to launch and grow new Inspirit AI programs.
- Establish scholarship programs to help Inspirit AI reach underprivileged students.
- Design and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, including email, paid advertisement, SEO, and social media.
- Manage the digital presence and brand identity of Inspirit AI.
- Lead the outreach team, including designers and AI instructors, in communicating the story of Inspirit AI.
- Experience with business development in the education space.
- Experience with digital/growth marketing.
- Experience with CRM and email marketing tools (HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.).
- Experience with paid advertising (FB/Instagram/Google/LinkedIn) and SEO.
- Bonus: experience working in education technology, K-12 education space.
- Bonus: experience with computer science or AI; coding skills in Python.
- Bonus: experience managing a team; fundraising; partnering with nonprofits.
Estimated salary range: $60,000-$80,000. 401(k) and dental insurance, other benefits negotiable. Fully remote work with a passionate team!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈