Director of Growth
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Givebutter is the world's fastest-growing online fundraising platform. More than 30,000 good causes – from youth groups to the world's largest charities – raise over $100 million annually using Givebutter’s modern forms, campaigns, and event technology.
The company was founded in 2016 out of a dorm room in Washington, DC, and has since grown into a fully-remote team with employees in eight different states. The company’s co-founders, Max Friedman and Liran Cohen, built and bootstrapped the original concept for Givebutter, and still operate the company as CEO and CTO today. In 2020, Givebutter was awarded the #1 Highest Rated Fundraising Software on G2 Crowd, the world’s leading software review platform, ahead of 223 competitors.
Givebutter is looking for an entrepreneurial individual to lead a brand-new Growth department at Givebutter. The primary objective of this department will be to optimize the end-to-end customer journey for growth in collaboration with our Engineering, Marketing and Customer Success departments. A successful Head of Growth will have an engineering background with a marketer's mindset, meaning you are able to both ideate and implement growth strategies within our product. You also bring a deep understanding behind the concepts of Product-Led Growth and have a pulse on the latest strategies that make these kinds of companies succeed.
- Define the Growth department and team structure over time
- Ideate and implement experiments to drive growth within the product (i.e. Website CTA → signup questionnaire → adding users → etc.)
- Measure and validate your experiments (i.e. improved conversion rates, higher viral coefficient, etc.)
- 2-4+ years in a growth/marketing role
- Proven experience of driving meaningful growth at a fast-growing company
- Experience working at a company that embraces Product-Led Growth
- Remote Work: Work from anywhere in the United States.
- Health Insurance: We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance covered 100% for employees.
- Stock Option Plan: We offer meaningful equity in the company to all early employees.
- Vacation and Holiday: 15 days paid vacation time to start plus additional days per year with the company. We also take off all 10+ Federal Holidays.
- Team Retreats: Team trips each year to meet and work in-person as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Discretionary Budget: We provide elective reimbursements for home office expenses, charitable donations on Givebutter, and more.
- Training and Development: Take part in department and company wide training and development.
- Love What You Do: We are a mission-driven company serving the charitable sector. Feel good about the work you're doing and the company you work for.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈