Director of Ecommerce
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
The Director of eCommerce is accountable for developing the strategy and executing the plan to build a best-in-class eCommerce experience at Perfect Keto – ultimately transforming our site and driving growth through better content, a better user experience, and better conversion. This role will be responsible for managing and executing broader business-driven site updates for key campaigns and launches.
Why Perfect Keto?
70% of Americans are overweight, 50% are managing at least one chronic disease and on prescription medications, and over 40% have diabetes or prediabetes. The problem isn’t that people are lazy, it’s that our food system is making them sick.
Big Food is killing people because all they care about are profits for their shareholders. They produce garbage products and put billions into marketing the status quo and confusing consumers so they buy cheap mass-manufacturered ingredients that are engineered to hijack your biology. We’re here to take them on. But not just them.
The vast majority of hot new “better for you” brands are just as evil. They masquerade as healthy, but they’re not. Maybe they don’t use the same artificial and chemical ingredients as some of the old guys, but it doesn’t mean they are healthy. They are still refining sugars, grains, and seed oils and combining them with fillers and additives you don’t need all while trying to tell you it’s a health food.
A ketogenic diet is an incredible tool to help people reverse their ills, but only if done correctly. No more chugging butter and slamming bacon endlessly. We want to help people be healthy, so we make products, education, and a platform that makes it easy.
We’re here to stand up for those who don’t have the time to make informed decisions. We’re obsessed with providing value to the world by helping other people on their journey to be healthy. We want to create a bridge for people who are eating a Standard American Diet and help them replace the junk they are eating on the way to eating real food sourced locally.
This isn’t an easy fight, but it’s one we choose with pride. Are you ready to fight with us?
(Even though this sounds serious, we love to have fun while we do all of this ass kicking. We just get a little fired up sometimes! 🔥)
- Create a best-in-class eCommerce user experience for current and future users of PerfectKeto.com.
- Own the overall site strategy, execution and performance, including defining, measuring and reviewing site analytics relative to performance goals and objectives and lead changes for improvement. Continually evaluate and identify new avenues for improvement.
- Oversee Web Merchandising and Experience Optimization, partnering with the broader Digital team to deliver on conversion goals.
- Champion a culture of “test-learn-refine-repeat” within the team and across the broader organization to maximize not only site performance, but also user experience
- As part of the Growth leadership team, serve as the primary contact for all website functions within the marketing team.
- Remain up-to-date on current & emerging technologies within the Shopify ecosystem and how they can be incorporated into the existing business plan.
- Strategize and optimize subscription and loyalty onsite customer experience.
- You are organized
- You are detail oriented
- You solve problems without having to be asked
- You are passionate and high energy
- You seek the truth over being right
- 6 years overall experience including 3+ years e-commerce experience, with accountability for driving web KPIs
- Experience with Shopify Plus required. Wordpress, Recharge and VWO desirable.
- Motivated by driving real impact, not just getting stuff done
- Has the analytical skills and bent to translate data into insights and actions
- Has the leadership and interpersonal skills needed to galvanize not only those who work for her/him, but also those across the organization
- Has a positive attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive problem-solver who thinks and acts for themselves
How can we help other people be healthy if we don’t take care of ourselves?
We don’t spend crazy amounts of money on luxurious pinball machines and fancy offices (who works at those anymore anyway?) and instead invest into the things we think can help make you a better human.
💰 Salary: We pay top of the market because we want the best people at our company.
🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want.
✈️️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want.
🏥 Health insurance: We offer medical insurance coverage options. We also provide no-cost dental and vision coverage for all employees.
📈 401k Plan: We offer a 401k plan so you can tuck away your hard-earned cash tax-free.
🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food locally.
💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness.
📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency.
🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. Do you want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered.
❤️️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free products for their personal use.
🏖️️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈