Director of Demand Generation
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Hello prospective pickle! The Director of Demand Generation at Design Pickle leverages their deep experience across many online marketing channels and tactics to help us achieve and exceed our quarterly lead generation and customer acquisition goals. Specifically, this leader has deep expertise in marketing funnel development, paid advertising, email marketing, content marketing and analytics and has a proven track record of success leading marketing teams to achieve specific, measurable targets. The Director of Demand Generation is responsible for driving leads and architecting and optimizing our conversion funnels to convert leads into new customers.
In this role, you will build and manage a team of digital marketers and paid media strategists and you will work collaboratively with other leaders to ensure our demand gen strategy is communicated clearly and executed efficiently.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing tech-enabled services company that is well-positioned to grow and expand into the international arena.
Reports to: VP of Marketing
On a daily basis, works closely with: VP of Marketing, VP of Sales, Director of Brand & Content. Interface regularly with Finance to communicate forecasts and any significant changes or results in our quarterly plans.
Location: Anywhere. Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to this role, we're looking for individuals who have...
- Enthusiasm for our purpose: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a demand generation team that utilizes multiple advertising channels to achieve success, including: paid advertising, content marketing, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience directly testing, optimizing and managing successful paid advertising campaigns with a monthly ad spend in excess of $200k.
- Deep knowledge of paid advertising strategy and tactics, advanced to expert knowledge of Google, Facebook and Linkedin advertising platforms and reporting.
- Advanced expertise in Google Analytics, DashThis or other modern Business Intelligence platforms.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed lead generation goals in a B2B environment.
- Proven success as a strategic digital acquisition leader who is able to motivate teams to execute on their quarterly initiatives and achieve excellent results.
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
Other qualities we are looking for include:
- Proven results in a high-growth technology or tech-enabled services business is strongly preferred.
- Solid track record supporting major projects, including product or feature launches, cross-channel campaigns, data and analytics.
- Strong ad copywriter with an eye for visuals that will convert
- Advanced knowledge of Hubspot or similar platform for managing email marketing campaigns and automation.
- Genuine curiosity to understand clients and best translate their needs into great ads and copy that converts.
Bonus Pickle Points if you...
- Have experience leading remote teams
- Experience supporting global marketing initiatives and multilingual campaigns
- Familiarity with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS™).
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- Leadership, management and accountability
- Development and optimization of marketing funnels
- Achieve lead acquisition targets and ensure lead quality
- Lead lifecycle management and reporting
- Maintenance of our lead management technology and communication of our lead stage definitions
- Paid advertising strategy, budget management and return on ad spend
- Spend time getting to know other leaders in the organization, particularly those you will be working with cross-functionally on a regular basis.
- Take a deep dive into our buyer personas and our current demand generation strategy.
- Review and assess our existing demand generation campaigns, workflows, landing pages and reports to assess opportunities for improvement.
- Establish the baseline KPIs and measurables for success.
- Develop a near-term demand generation strategy for driving early improvements and take the driver seat in leading, executing and measuring success.
- Work with our People team to develop and execute a hiring plan to ensure we have the right talent to support the success of your plan.
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold major medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Gusto.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym available for any pickles to use!
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we're building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the #1 flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈