Director of Business Development/Strategic Partnerships
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
There’s been a fundamental shift in how we buy and sell. Once, business began with an introduction and ended in a transaction. Then came subscriptions and recurring relationships. Now we live in an Experience Economy, where customers are everything.
The world of Customer Experience (CX) is exploding and Birdeye is democratizing access to it. We bring omnichannel CX to businesses from main street to the Fortune 500. We’re on a mission to empower businesses to meet, convert, and thrive with their customers.
We do it for the customers who need the best, the business innovators bringing it to them, and the global team here building it all. With Birdeye, companies can put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Silicon Valley. In 2019, Birdeye was ranked #1 in Online Reputation Management and #60 in the “100 Best Software Companies” in the world by G2 Crowd. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do:
Birdeye’s Director of Business Development/Strategic Partnerships is responsible for developing strategies, sourcing, and negotiating high impact partnerships to drive revenue growth. You will enable Birdeye to penetrate new customers and partner ecosystems through executive level relationships to multiply the value of our product. You will work very closely with various cross functional internal teams and be a key driver towards advancing our vision and contributing to our revenue targets.
- Lead overall partnership strategy with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Design, evaluate, and pursue new partnerships and strategic alliances with various industry players
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, establishing KPIs that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships
- Own end to end relationships with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue. Create mutual success for customers and partners through innovative solutions that leverage Birdeye’s unique capabilities
- Deepen relationships with existing partners by looking at opportunities for joint programs
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to drive more partner sourced revenue
- 10+ years of Partnerships and/or Business Development experience, start up experience a plus
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge with a familiarity in SaaS, the sales technology landscape, the Salesforce ecosystem, and/or sales engagement platforms preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including senior executives and an understanding of enterprise decision-making
- A proven ability to exceed targets and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships
- Strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
Why You’ll Join Us:
As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know that building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we’re bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge. We’re obsessed with our customers. We put their happiness at the center of every decision, and we view our customers’ weaknesses and successes as our own.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you. We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- A competitive salary
- A rich benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈